Blizzard fixed Havoc Hidden artifact yet?

General Discussion
I spent weeks trying to get the Havoc hidden appearance quest item to drop but then i read awhile ago that Blizzard have no released it yet. So i am just wondering why and when?

Why do we have to wait when other classes can get their hidden appearance sooner

and when can we get it?
09/18/2016 02:02 AMPosted by Nephelyssa
Why do we have to wait when other classes can get their hidden appearance sooner

Guardian's is obtained from a drop in Emerald Nightmare.

Feral's is bugged as well. Restoration's is obtained from an order hall upgrade that's also pretty buggy.
09/18/2016 02:02 AMPosted by Nephelyssa
I spent weeks trying to get the Havoc hidden appearance quest item to drop
The expansion has been out less than a month... So I suppose if we want to be pedantic and say that "two weeks" is "spent weeks farming for X".............

It was recently figured out that the Affliction Warlock quest item won't drop until a certain level of Artifact Research has been done. Which means a minimum of one week, more likely two, before Aff Locks can even GET their quest item. Some specs have to wait until raids are available, and even then the wing it drops in may not be open yet.
Can anyone confirm that they are able to get the charm to drop of a mob for the hidden artifact quest?
The requirements for the charm have been changed sense beta (looking like AK 5 possibly ) and a new requirement has been added to get CT to kick you to downfall. the people who have gotten the charm / skin have been through bugs , no one is 100% sure what you need to do yet.