Glad I unsubbed

Warlock
If Ion ignores the thread stickied because it had good feedback then nothing can be done.
there's no way he meant he was looking for other constructive threads that may have not been included in the one sticky, right?
How will we know though with threads like these popping up at the speed of smell.
09/09/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Trucidario
there's no way he meant he was looking for other constructive threads that may have not been included in the one sticky, right?
How will we know though with threads like these popping up at the speed of smell.

Then that makes him a liar if he read 1 thread and said he went to the Warlock forums on many occasions to read about what Warlocks are upset about, but 95% of the posts aren't constructive feedback and makes it harder to figure out what is the issue. There is also lots of conflicting feedback, where people are unhappy for different and conflicting reasons.
He replied, ignore my criticism.
Can we do a class action refund/rebate on Legion?
Glad I never bought Legion. I've had $100 sitting on my CC hoping to see hotfixes or something the past week or so. Today was my last hope and he just went and blamed it on us lol.

Get fkd.
Same. Proof: http://imgur.com/3qNJXZo
9 Days until mine lapses. Apart from some world quests here and there and helping some guildies out in a few Normal and couple heroic dungeons, I haven't played since like the 3rd or 4th day of the expansion.

I have literally no motivation to dump anymore time in this game.

It's amazing what people are willing to put up with, for services they pay for. This isn't a F2P game.
Yea that QA pretty much gave me an answer. I am done with Affliction. This waiting around for emergency buffs was the last straw its unplayable and a waste of my time.
These kind of issues is where the development team has lost most of the trust of players. We keep getting excuse after excuse and being told to be patient and how they're supposedly listening to us.

The thing is though this is not the first time these kind of issues have cropped up. But more importantly a lot of this stuff is not new. It was brought up in the alpha and beta testing phases and all of a sudden, a week after launch and over a month since 7.0 rolled out, they are suddenly shocked to see these problems and that people are mad?

The big Hunter Feedback thread, just about everything I wrote was virtually the same as feedback threads I wrote in beta. The same thing is happening here with you Warlock folk.