Rogues counter DH?

Demon Hunter
09/19/2016 10:03 PMPosted by Manbeartwig
09/18/2016 07:08 PMPosted by Rimeline
Rogue pops Evasion= I cannot hit him =No healing= I am dead.....

sooooooooo lol

Omg you mean you can't just button mash your face off until something dies... Yea wtf.

2 minute evasion CD that last 10 seconds, you aren't killing a DH in 10 seconds. And there mobility is the best in the game.
09/18/2016 07:41 PMPosted by Rimeline
I am super getting tired of everyone calling out DH on being Overpowered... When Paladins seem to be on par with Damage, and have an improved Karma.

frost mages, Slows for days.
BM hunters have pets hitting for 80k....
Rogues just do a lot of damage along with stuns/slows.

lol pets hit for 80K!
This thread is from 2016. Why are you like this?
10/17/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Vemonbite
2 minute evasion CD that last 10 seconds, you aren't killing a DH in 10 seconds. And there mobility is the best in the game.
You're talking to dead people here dude.
Rogues have evasion, but you have Blur + Darkness. Chaos Nova doesn't care about Evasion and lets you get a good hit or two on the rogue even when evasion is up. But you can always just Fel Rush or Vengeful Retreat and kite the rogue a bit to let his evasion fall. Demon hunters are actually quite powerful in dictating fights, so it's really more about control than raw DPS.
Bahaha holy necro
How do you creatures find these threads
10/26/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Ricochèt
How do you creatures find these threads

When not even online dating can save you, you turn to necromancy to get some attention.
Rogues counter every class currently so don't feel so bad
A rogue will easily beat you 1vs1. The only time I fear a DH is when I'm questing near a large group of horde and I get popped out of stealth near those sandbags. Then again it isn't the DH I fear... it is the mob of mouth-breathers they unstealthed me next to... forces me to pop cloak of shadows, sprint and vanish.
Not at all, you just need to waste their evasion and there are plenty of tools to do that. I love using Spectral Sight when they vanish to run away and crushing them