Character that died that u most miss.

Story Forum
Think of a character that was great for lore, or u were a big fan, or another reason. Say the name and why u miss.
Mine: Dranosh Saurfang. Simply in Go'els word, the perfect orc to substitute him as Warchief. Incredibly strong, inteligent, reasonable. The best orc blizz created in years. Died from a tragedy, and i can only think how great the Horde would've been with his leadership.
bonus choice lol : Genn's son, Liam.
Krasus. Can't say how happy it made me to see him in Highmountain flashbacks.

And I miss Ysera already!
Nazgrim
I'm sure people will hate me for saying this, but Garrosh. Mostly because I feel like the direction they took him was a waste of a character that had a lot of potential. And I find wasted potential to be a worse thing then a character that's story has been told to a satisfactory ending.
Kingslayer Orkus RIP in peace brother.
I think the one that I miss the most is easily Cairne Bloodhoof. It really is a shame the wise old Tauren was looked over for the position of Warchief.

Krasus is pretty high up there too.
Though we never met him in game Broxigar stands out to me as one of the most iconic orcs of all time.

The motherfer had to be stopped by Sargeras himself for gods sake
I missed Nazgrim, but I LOVE him as a DK companion. He chokes anyone and everyone, he's basically comic relief. Still waiting for him to say "Thrall's balls" again though.

Actually dead people? Arthas. He was an horrid person, but damn if he and Deathwing weren't great villains.
Sylvanas.

Oh wait...
Harambe
09/07/2016 11:20 AMPosted by Kïttypryde
Though we never met him in game Broxigar stands out to me as one of the most iconic orcs of all time.

The motherfer had to be stopped by Sargeras himself for gods sake

You can actually see him in one of the flashbacks you do for Illidan in Legion. It's more of a cameo, I guess, but it's cool to see him in game.
09/07/2016 12:11 PMPosted by Mythelm
Harambe

http://m.imgur.com/a/6VDrO
Cairne and Arthas are nice choices, i forgot about Cairne, hated when i discovered that. I wished Uther could come back too, by the in game quotes, he was !@#$in powerful.
Varian
Tyrande.

she was fierce and strong, after cata the one we got is somewhat a new character,so for me she is dead, and I want the war 3 tyrande back with all her amazon glory back.
09/07/2016 12:54 PMPosted by Saityx
Tyrande.

she was fierce and strong, after cata the one we got is somewhat a new character,so for me she is dead, and I want the war 3 tyrande back with all her amazon glory back.
I want this for all W3 characters....Go'el, jaina, Malf and Tyrande.
09/07/2016 11:32 AMPosted by Samariyu
Sylvanas.

Oh wait...

If you mean the version that still had a pulse, I'm with you.

09/07/2016 12:54 PMPosted by Saityx
Tyrande.

Yeah, that and her old outfit. There really was no reason to change it.

Screw you all.
Malygos.

Poor dragon went crazy for thousands of years after seeing what he thought was the genocide of his flight...only to regain his sanity, declare war against mortal magic users (for good reason, imo, even though I think he should have maybe not go so far as to declare war), and get taken down by some "random heroes" and red drakes...

In fact, I'm really not a fan at all of Blizzard's treatment of the aspects and the dragons in general.
09/07/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Albigularis
In fact, I'm really not a fan at all of Blizzard's treatment of the aspects and the dragons in general.

If ever a sentence perfectly encapsulated my feelings toward Blizz, this would be it.