Character that died that u most miss.

Story Forum
I came into this expansion hoping with all my heart that Skyfire will survive this war and keep roaming the skies of Azeroth.

I cried when its time in the sun was cut short.

We may build a new airship. But Skyfire will forever stay in my heart.
What ever happened to the ship from Icecrown?
If you mean the version that still had a pulse, I'm with you.

Why not both?

But I do miss the living Sylvanas. For the 5 minutes she had screentime, anyway.
Alt universe Nerzhul, he was on the border of becoming something terribly and tremendously great. He was playing with powers fee have ever seen. I feel like he was cut short and done a disservice as a simple 5 man boss
Cairne.
Kingslayer Orcus. He was an adventurer like us, made the ultimate sacrifice, and was a hero of the Horde.
09/07/2016 03:10 PMPosted by Samariyu
If you mean the version that still had a pulse, I'm with you.

Why not both?
But I do miss the living Sylvanas. For the 5 minutes she had screentime, anyway.

For a long time, I actually hated Sylvanas for a very silly reason. I was playing the 'Scourge of Lordaeron' campaign and I was really bad about protecting my meatwagons while taking down quel'thelas. Everytime I built a meatwagon it was singled out by air units, and destroyed. The missions took me hours the first time playing through them. Finally after hunting her down, Arthas says "After what you have put me through woman, that last thing I will give you is the peace of death". I totally agreed.
^Not me. I absolutely hated playing that campaign. Especially the destruction of Quel'thalas.

Seriously, screw you guys!
Kel'thuzad
My top 10, with 1 being the most missed and 10 being the least:
1.Tirion. Do I even need to explain this one?
2.Krasus - I loved this magnificent bastard in every novel that I read with him in it, only to be horribly disappointed and saddened when he barely showed up in-game before dying in his final appearance during Twilight of the Aspects.
3.Vol'jin - He was taken from us too soon...
4.Nazgrim & Taylor - They're both two sides of the same coin and I loved them both equally, so I'm counting them as one part of the list.
5.Addie Fizzlebog - She's not dead, but I miss her adorableness, so it counts for one half of the question.
6.Ysera - I didn't get in to her character a lot prior to her death, but I can tell that she deserved better than what was dealt to her.
7.Orgrim Doomhammer - The Warcraft movie remind me just how cool of a guy he was, even with the lore changes.
8.Rhea - Never forget, and never forgive that son of a b!tch named Deathwing. I would have ranked her higher, but the others had more screen time.
9.Rhunas the Shamed - He seemed kind of sketchy at first. I wasn't expecting to feel so sad because of his 'death'.
10.Varian's Chin - What? I've got to have at least one entry intended to act as comic relief after reminding myself of all this sad stuff.
09/07/2016 04:43 PMPosted by Devaros
Kel'thuzad

Your curiosity will be the death of you. :)

Speaking of which! I wonder how Kel'thuzad would react to the new Lich King...
Garrosh
And Varian.
09/07/2016 03:10 PMPosted by Samariyu
Why not both?

For a long time, I actually hated Sylvanas for a very silly reason. I was playing the 'Scourge of Lordaeron' campaign and I was really bad about protecting my meatwagons while taking down quel'thelas. Everytime I built a meatwagon it was singled out by air units, and destroyed. The missions took me hours the first time playing through them. Finally after hunting her down, Arthas says "After what you have put me through woman, that last thing I will give you is the peace of death". I totally agreed.

...D:
>Mfw I realize I've been talking with Arthas this whole time
Surprised to not see Kael'thas yet.

And not in a "Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!" way.

In a glorious, phoenix flying, Felo'melorn-wielding, arcane devastating, fighting hordes of undead for his people way.

"TAL'ANUMEN NO SIN'DOREI!"
...D:>Mfw I realize I've been talking with Arthas this whole time

I've had lots of time for IRL character development since then.
09/07/2016 06:46 PMPosted by Leftybone
...D:>Mfw I realize I've been talking with Arthas this whole time

I've had lots of time for IRL character development since then.

You better, or we're gonna have a fight, son.
I'm with you on Kael'thas. Maybe the prince was replaced by a dreadlord, and we rescue the real one in legion. Silly yes but he deserved better. Good night sweet prince.
09/07/2016 06:11 PMPosted by Viktorii
Surprised to not see Kael'thas yet.

And not in a "Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!" way.

In a glorious, phoenix flying, Felo'melorn-wielding, arcane devastating, fighting hordes of undead for his people way.

"TAL'ANUMEN NO SIN'DOREI!"

Honestly, I just don't want to remember him.

Why?

Because they didn't just kill him. They took an amazing Elvish Prince, butchered his character, destroyed his motivations, then made us kill him. It was like killing a different guy with the same name: completely different character.
Kael'thas Sunstrider was ruined for no reason, and it left us with a lackluster story.
Amber Kearnen. Don't really know why, guess having to work with her a little in MoP has to do with it.