(H) <Dont Die> 8/8N 6/8H LFM for Uldir!!

Hyjal
<Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on!

Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized.

BfA Recruitment: We are always looking to expand the roster during BfA. Please see raid roster needs below, otherwise feel free to join for other fun activities such as completing Mythic+ Dungeons, and casually PvPing or leveling.

Raid Roster Needs
{High} Ranged DPS - Hunter preferred, but any skilled and laid back RDPS will be considered.
{High} Healer - Priest Preferred, but any skilled and laid back healer will be considered.

Battle For Azeroth Progression
Uldir: 8/8N and 6/8H

LEGION ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 11/11H (AoTC)
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC)
Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC)
Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC)
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC)

LOOT: Personal Loot for everyone! Any loot that is not needed by raiders and can be traded will be offered up during raids. Main Spec > Off Spec for pieces that are being rolled on.

SCHEDULE:
Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central)
Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central)

What is the goal?
The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids.

Guild Communication
We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general.

What do we expect from our raiders?
We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation.

What should my gear be like to raid?
Don’t worry! We will help gear new recruits and guildies as BfA continues to roll along! In order to begin raiding with us right away a 340+ ilvl is required! We are all here to help each other and have a good time!

If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver,Ilriyao in-game or add Wild#11964. I look forward to slaying many Alliance foes together so that we <Dont Die>!
**UPDATED TO REFLECT CURRENT NEEDS**

LEGION RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN! ANY AND ALL CLASSES WELCOME!

Currently Seeking the following:

(1) Tank (No DH)
(3)Ranged DPS
(2-3)Healers

Thanks!
**UPDATED TO REFLECT NEW RAID TIMES**
**UPDATE FOR RECRUITING**

LEGION RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN!

Currently Seeking the Following:

(4) Ranged DPS
(2) Healers

Thanks!
**UPDATE TO NEEDS**

LEGION RECRUITMENT IS STILL OPEN!

Currently Seeking the Following:

Ranged DPS (Prefer Hunter/Mage/Boomkin)

Thanks
LEGION RECRUITMENT STILL OPEN!!

Recruiting CORE RANGED DPS.
Need Mage, Hunter, Boomkin

Recruiting Bench/Backup Players
All Classed Welcome

Also taking casual and leveling players at this point!

We are a friendly and growing guild with an active core and a great atmosphere!
Still looking for ranged dps!
**UPDATE**

We are now 4/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare and looking to continue our push to clear and farm normal and continuing our push on Monday!!

We have a solid group of fun and mature raiders!!

We really need some RANGED DPS to fill out our raid group and shore it up to help us move into heroics!
Hey there. 842 Hunter transferring to Hyjal today for more serious PvE and higher pop (currently on Moonrunner). Could you message me on Discord at Marco91[#]8560
09/26/2016 10:42 AMPosted by Warco
Hey there. 842 Hunter transferring to Hyjal today for more serious PvE and higher pop (currently on Moonrunner). Could you message me on Discord at Marco91[#]8560

Sure thing! I will catch you later this afternoon when I get home from work.
**UPDATE**
We have full cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare!

Looking to fill a few more roster spots and get some bench players and push into heroics!!
Still looking for skilled players that want a casual and fun guild!

Could use a boomkin and a dps w/ tank OS!!
**UPDATE**

1/7 Heroic Cleared! We have officially begun progression!

Currently looking for any skilled player interested in raiding on a casual basis.
**UPDATE**

Currently 2/7H Cleared!

Recruiting and skilled dps or casual player that just wants a good home and is interested in mythic+ and raids!
Update for 3/7 Heroic EN! Soon to be 4/7!
Bump for 5/7H! Soon to be 6!

Accepting any friendly leveling and casual players!
Bump for 6/7H! Almost got EN cleared!

We are looking to expand our roster for more Mythic+ and Kara groups. Accepting any skilled player! We can also discuss an eventual raid spot, if you are interested.

Please hit me up here or ingame for more details!

Thanks!
<Dont Die> is currently seeking 2 dps/2 Healers 860+ with Heroic EN experience! We are a fun, and laid back group. Just looking to clear heroic content before the next tier is out.

If interested please reach out to me in game!
Still looking for 1 DPS/2 Healers 855+ with Heroic EN experience. Looking to finish our push through H EN and start working on ToV.
Bump for 2/3N ToV!

Looking for 1 or 2 solid dps with Heroic EN experience!