Mask of Artful Dodging?

Rogue
1 2 3 26 Next
any rogues out there find out how to obtain this? would love to mog it
http://www.wowhead.com/item=130322/mask-of-artful-dodging

Edit: Thank you all for the continued Dedication/Support for this mask
YOU ALL ARE AWESOME
Omg. Please. I have been searching everywhere with no results. Someone has to know.
The mask and the boots currently elude us... Apparently they were in the vendor with the rest of the stuff during beta? Need someone to confirm that though.

Keep sending tickets blizzards way! Or maybe get in touch via twitter etc
bumping for science
@Twillÿ
i like that mog =)
update: i let my nostalgia doom me and i used [Zanzil's Slow Poison] to see if drinking it unlocks the mask maybe after 7 days when i die ill see progress?
09/06/2016 12:12 AMPosted by Vyrenn
update: i let my nostalgia doom me and i used [Zanzil's Slow Poison] to see if drinking it unlocks the mask maybe after 7 days when i die ill see progress?

7days of no cloak. sounds painful.
09/06/2016 12:03 AMPosted by Vyrenn
@Twillÿ
i like that mog =)

Thanks! I think the elusive mask we're all after would fit perfectly with what I've thrown together. =]

I'm going to continue to see what I can find out. I have an open ticket, as well, in case of (unlikely) vendor bug.
Could be transmog gear you get from tickets handed in to noggerfogger guy.
09/06/2016 03:00 AMPosted by Nahj

also 7 days of no bgs, instances, server restarts, or maybe even relogging, since all of those have removed the debuff for me.
09/06/2016 03:00 AMPosted by Nahj
09/06/2016 12:12 AMPosted by Vyrenn

i wont lie i cloaked shortly after lol
09/06/2016 03:30 AMPosted by Twillÿ
09/06/2016 12:03 AMPosted by Vyrenn
@Twillÿ
i like that mog =)

Thanks! I think the elusive mask we're all after would fit perfectly with what I've thrown together. =]

I'm going to continue to see what I can find out. I have an open ticket, as well, in case of (unlikely) vendor bug.

hoping my ticket tells us more aswell lets hope :)
So, I got this response from Blizz.

Greetings Twillÿ

Hail and well met! Game Master Zialemor here. I see you're curious about an item ingame ...or is it ingame? lol, I was left not actually knowing. So, like you I found The Mask of Artful Dodging http://www.wowhead.com/item=130322/mask-of-artful-dodging here. And then I found http://www.wowhead.com/list=8611993/artful-dodger#0-equipment-set So then I found some info that suggested that the mask and boots are world drops http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749115310 but I did not find verification on that.

I sadly, was not much help on this end. I even reached out to my team here at Blizzard and I got a lot of ooohs and aaaahs, but they too were clueless =[ ...ok, nix that last comment! I actually found a rogue in the group that saw it on the vendor Jenri in your Order Hall. Seems to me that it must have been temporarily missing since so many rogues were not seeing it available. Only other option would be that it is on a rotating sale (where sometimes they have the item and sometimes they do not).

I hope this sheds some light on where to actually find the mask :D As always thank you for contacting us here at Blizzard Entertainment.

I wish you Safe Travels and Happy Hunting!

So.. even they don't know where it is. This is how I imagined this ticket playing out.

Devs receive query from GM. Lead dev looks arounf the room... "So, we've got a question about.. *squints at memo* .. the Mask of Artful Dodging. Jerry! You're in charge of Rogues, right?"

Jerry calmly looks from across the room, "Yes".

Jerry then has visions in the back of his mind of his failing marriage, how he wasted his youth, how he never loved his father.. All of these things come rushing forward is a burst of overwhelming emotion. Jerry didn't put in the mask. He doesn't even know what it is. He doesn't care.

Lead dev asks, "Well, where is the item?"

Jerry peers into the seeming abyss of his vacant life.. "Probably on the vendor.. or world drop.. or random or something."

Twillÿ, your ticket has been answered!
09/06/2016 12:39 PMPosted by Twillÿ
So, I got this response from Blizz.

Greetings Twillÿ

Hail and well met! Game Master Zialemor here. I see you're curious about an item ingame ...or is it ingame? lol, I was left not actually knowing. So, like you I found The Mask of Artful Dodging http://www.wowhead.com/item=130322/mask-of-artful-dodging here. And then I found http://www.wowhead.com/list=8611993/artful-dodger#0-equipment-set So then I found some info that suggested that the mask and boots are world drops http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749115310 but I did not find verification on that.

I sadly, was not much help on this end. I even reached out to my team here at Blizzard and I got a lot of ooohs and aaaahs, but they too were clueless =[ ...ok, nix that last comment! I actually found a rogue in the group that saw it on the vendor Jenri in your Order Hall. Seems to me that it must have been temporarily missing since so many rogues were not seeing it available. Only other option would be that it is on a rotating sale (where sometimes they have the item and sometimes they do not).

I hope this sheds some light on where to actually find the mask :D As always thank you for contacting us here at Blizzard Entertainment.

I wish you Safe Travels and Happy Hunting!

So.. even they don't know where it is. This is how I imagined this ticket playing out.

Devs receive query from GM. Lead dev looks arounf the room... "So, we've got a question about.. *squints at memo* .. the Mask of Artful Dodging. Jerry! You're in charge of Rogues, right?"

Jerry calmly looks from across the room, "Yes".

Jerry then has visions in the back of his mind of his failing marriage, how he wasted his youth, how he never loved his father.. All of these things come rushing forward is a burst of overwhelming emotion. Jerry didn't put in the mask. He doesn't even know what it is. He doesn't care.

Lead dev asks, "Well, where is the item?"

Jerry peers into the seeming abyss of his vacant life.. "Probably on the vendor.. or world drop.. or random or something."

Twillÿ, your ticket has been answered!

In a perennial, cosmic sort of way, we are all Jerry.

But I think the developers just forgot to put it on the vendor while tweaking stuff. There's other pieces of the set there, so it's not like they decided "wait a second, I hate rogues!" and removed the whole thing.
Blues Clues
kinda pissing me off that its no were to be found since I was wanting this thing since I saw it,
2nd Bump for Science
The Forboding Black Mask is available from the Griftah (Draenor).

He is masks of many colors as well. Do NOT bother with the Barrel of Masks as that is a toy and gives a 30-minute appearance.

The Griftah masks a permanent and good for transmog.

~~~

<--- Look left -- I am wearing it.
The Forboding Black Mask is available from the Griftah (Draenor).

He is masks of many colors as well. Do NOT bother with the Barrel of Masks as that is a toy and gives a 30-minute appearance.

The Griftah masks a permanent and good for transmog.

~~~

<--- Look left -- I am wearing it.

we appreciate the suggestion but we want the [Mask of Artful Dodging] =(
i have no need for Griftah since i did a vanilla rogue questline for the Ebon Mask years ago