I Will Leave But Cinders!

Warlock
This is beneath me!
the things I put up with to have a teeny damage boost- and an extra pittance of gold per WQ...
It would be nice if either Ritssyn had more lines, or he said the same lines less frequently so that my ears aren't filled with

I WILL LEAVE BUT CINDERS

THIS IS BENEATH ME

I WILL LEAVE BUT CINDERS

YOU WILL BURN

(Can we get a remix of this?)
I honestly just wish I could have at least another option for a bodyguard! heh.
09/13/2016 12:39 AMPosted by Zulsenwe

Me, too. I think every class has two bodyguard followers except for warlock. I honestly would have liked the Eredar Twins to accompany me permanently.

I doubt it will ever happen, but I hope and pray that we'll get Jaraxxus as a bodyguard follower. Perhaps Lulubelle would summon and bind him to us in revenge for Wilfred.
I've just been using Calydus. 15 second stun that works on everything under the sun in the open world while also increasing their damage taken by 30%. It's effectively the EZ-mode button for any and all giant world quest bosses.

Oh, and until the hotfix, players too.
Annoying or not its the fastest way to level any of them. And costs no resources. Calydus is only there if you call on him but STILL gets the exp even if you never use him. And his stun is nice. Just wish I had an instant Shadowfury again.
I never bring bodyguards with me lol. Is there a mass benefit for doing so?
09/13/2016 04:57 AMPosted by Chasee
I never bring bodyguards with me lol. Is there a mass benefit for doing so?

Damage boost and faster leveling them up through Epic quality.
I hate that he's the only Bodyguard you get. DHs get two. One awesome one (Akama) and one really !@#$ing stupid one (Belath). Ritsynn's constant "this is beneath me" is really annoying.

Also, "I WILL LEAVE BUTT CINDERS!"
"I sure hope these robes arnt flammable"
"i could really use some aloe"

and

"I will leave BUTT cinders"
09/12/2016 11:45 PMPosted by Ilidremae
This is beneath me!

Be that as it may, dear Ritssyn, YOU are beneath me and are fortunate I have allowed you to tag along.

For your insolence I will be sending you on missions with a 15% or less success rate for the rest of the week. Remember what is beneath you when you return empty handed while Kira is busy gloating over her successes.
09/13/2016 05:37 AMPosted by Dertbag
09/12/2016 11:45 PMPosted by Ilidremae
This is beneath me!

Be that as it may, dear Ritssyn, YOU are beneath me and are fortunate I have allowed you to tag along.

For your insolence I will be sending you on missions with a 15% or less success rate for the rest of the week. Remember what is beneath you when you return empty handed while Kira is busy gloating over her successes.

Oh- and Kira is now higher on the council hierarchy than you. You? You're the errand boy. Now be a good little bodyguard and give me my 10% damage boost on world mobs!
I personally love taking Calydus with me, his banish works in world PvP, and has its full duration. Nothing amuses me more, than watching a would-be ganker have to sit there helplessly as I murder them (its also great for killing unkillable tanks who can't endlessly pop their active mitigation while banished).
I always hear "I will leave butt cinders!"

And I'm just like, okay man, I don't need to hear about it. Just go behind that tree.
just in case you havnt' figured it out yet, you can do the old warcraft clicky trick to get extra dialog
09/13/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Legata
I hate that he's the only Bodyguard you get. DHs get two

[quote="207473993324"]I honestly just wish I could have at least another option for a bodyguard! heh.

We have 4 with bodyguard traits....

Calydus, Ritssyn, Twins, and Lulu
09/13/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Soulzar
09/13/2016 05:21 AMPosted by Legata
I hate that he's the only Bodyguard you get. DHs get two

[quote]
09/13/2016 12:39 AMPosted by Zulsenwe

We have 4 with bodyguard traits....

Calydus, Ritssyn, Twins, and Lulu

Not quite. We have four with overworld combat abilities we can use, but only one is a genuine bodyguard companion.
09/13/2016 12:22 AMPosted by Ilidremae
It would be nice if either Ritssyn had more lines, or he said the same lines less frequently so that my ears aren't filled with

I WILL LEAVE BUT CINDERS

THIS IS BENEATH ME

I WILL LEAVE BUT CINDERS

YOU WILL BURN

(Can we get a remix of this?)

I would seriously remix this but I need clear audio files because I don't want to use up the time editing recorded sounds in game since he only says it during combat.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=101986/ritssyn-flamescowl#sounds

Unfortunately doesn't have his dialogue, but it might be elsewhere. Does anyone know?

09/13/2016 07:27 AMPosted by Skwatchin
just in case you havnt' figured it out yet, you can do the old warcraft clicky trick to get extra dialog

That's an option if I can find an area with little background noise.
Every time i hear "I will leave, butt cinders."