DEV Q&A

Warlock
?They just said all of our spam and sht posting doesn't help but hinder their tweaking process. Did it occur to them that the reason for so much of this is because there is no communication on their parts?
Did he just scold us?

I need to calm down, I got actually angry.

3 Soul Shards though booooyys. Here comes the deeps train. /s
So what about the 660+ post thread with Community manager requesting this and it was provided by many warlocks.

warlocks are done.
I really enjoyed how he said we didn't have consolidated info on the warlock forums. Like we didn't already have THREE capped threads about it. FML. Later boys, I'll keep the artifact knowledge rolling till later in the expac.

***Side note: I just typed and was banned from twitch chat for asking "what about the affliction gold traits not contributing much to bosses comparatively to others?" GGz boys.***
If 95% was unconstructive, then that still leaves you with about 1,000s of constructive cases of feedback.
Apparently mass outcries from the majority of lock plays just means "signed" with no real indication of what the issue is. huh. Thought the lack of all utility and terrible DPS for a pure DPS class should at least be considered
I think my favorite thing was this question in chat,

"Any word on fixing Affliction Warlocks Artifact? It has TWO gold traits that are useless on bosses without weak adds"

Resulted in a 10 minuet ban from posting for language. It's good to see even the chatbot automatically ignores Warlocks now.
3 soul shards out of combat is a bandaid at best. It does nothing to solve the overall issues that Demo is experiencing as a result of Demonic Empowerment being a required cast every few seconds.

Really disappointed that didn't seem to be touched on at all (I am only reading the MMOchamp synopsis.) It's a specific skill with lots of useful, specific feedback about why it makes the spec feel worse to play. It's exactly the kind of thing they should be able to provide a reasonable answer to.
I don't want this to sound patronizing to them although some of them may take it that way. After months of well thought out, rationally based, discussion about a topic that concerns most of your player base goes seemingly unnoticed, what you get is anger fueled garbage posts.
09/09/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Teroch
I think my favorite thing was this question in chat,

"Any word on fixing Affliction Warlocks Artifact? It has TWO gold traits that are useless on bosses without weak adds"

Resulted in a 10 minuet ban from posting for language. It's good to see even the chatbot automatically ignores Warlocks now.

Was banned for asking the same damn thing man. Feelsbad.
It's ironic because if warlocks didn't spam complaints all over the thread and chose to just be constructive, they never would have noticed something wrong in the first place.