LEGION: Bonus Objectives

Customer Support
To start, if this is in the wrong forum, Blizz CS please move it.

On this toon, I am not having ANY of the Bonus Objectives come up anymore. I hitt 110 while in Stormhiem, and went to do the Rout the Bilgefin Invaders B/O and it would not auto pop up. Logged out, back in, deleted interface folder, deleted WTF folder, and cleared the 'cache'. and it still didn't pop up. Now I moved onto Val'sharah which I hadn't started yet and did the opening quests, going to Archdruid of the Vale, and the Moonclaw Vale B/O doesn't come up, tried the log out, clear the cache, WTF, and interface directories and it still doesn't come up.

So my question is... are they bugged, or just not able to do at lvl 110?
the bonus objectives do not pop up at 110. it is not a bug this is intentional
09/11/2016 10:32 AMPosted by Spatulà

Accurate! The bonus objectives are for leveling. At 110 you have World Quests which are more lucrative, faster, and more prevalent.

09/11/2016 11:31 AMPosted by Vaegrinn
09/11/2016 10:32 AMPosted by Spatulà

Accurate! The bonus objectives are for leveling. At 110 you have World Quests which are more lucrative, faster, and more prevalent.

So does that mean next XPac I could come back and then do those B/O I skipped?
09/11/2016 02:55 PMPosted by Deeohteeman
You'll need to wait until the next expansion is released to find that out.

But considering the bonus objectives go away at 110, unless you're planning on doing them on a sub-110 character, then probably not.
09/11/2016 02:55 PMPosted by Deeohteeman
09/11/2016 11:31 AMPosted by Vaegrinn

if you could the xp would likely be nerfed into the ground. If you're just wanting to experience the content most, if not all, are world quests.