Levantus Bug

Bug Report
1 2 3 5 Next
Several of my guildies and I killed the World Boss just now. We were unable to receive a bonus roll or receive credit for the kill. A few people received nothing. We are the guild Sanity on Nazgrel. The people involved in kill were:

Errabella
Krowe
Keenaaelorn
Heavymetal
Gnomishboom
Infamouzz

Please give us the credit for the kill and assist with the issue of no bonus roll. Thank you for your assistance.

Errabella-GM of Sanity
Confirmed, no bonus roll window popped for me after the kill, either. DIdn't get any loot, but I took that as RNGeesus telling me it was not yet my time.
Same here. I would have assumed that it was just a matter of not getting loot, but when the loot box didn't pop up either I knew something was amiss. Going to be pretty bummed if I'm just stuck for the week now. :(
Happened to a bunch of us on Bleeding Hollow as well. I got the bonus roll option on my mage (First kill) but this guy got gold, with no roll available. Others complaining of the same situation (first kill = roll, subsequent = no roll).
Kill it twice. I just did it again and it prompted the bonus roll
I just killed the boss twice. The first time, I got credit for the world quest. No loot, no gold, no roll. The second kill was the same.
I killed it twice, still no bonus loot box
Killed him once in a premade group and got no bonus roll, decided to wait around for enough people on my server to show up and kill him while I wasn't grouped just in case that would have the issue for some reason. Got no bonus roll the second time either. I have 3 of the coins, so that's not the problem.
have the same issue, pretty disappointing to say the least
09/27/2016 09:23 AMPosted by Traumadoll
I just killed the boss twice. The first time, I got credit for the world quest. No loot, no gold, no roll. The second kill was the same.

This has occurred to me as well. I've since killed it again from full health, logged out, killed it again, swapped realms and killed it again all without receiving any sort of kill credit. No gold, no loot, and no timer indicating that I was on lockout.
Killed him once, and got the regular loot (in my case 1k order resources) and the world quest complete. The bonus roll window did not pop up. Read above that people were re-trying. I did re-try and on the second kill I got the bonus loot window. Still is a glitch or bug, but gave me what I wanted.
I've killed him twice now, and still no bonus roll. Got 1k order resources after the first kill, but no bonus roll window. :(
just came to the forums to find this exact issue. I too have the coins but my whole raid party was not able to reroll. killed him twice to see if I could the second time but still no luck.
09/27/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Tinkera
Killed him once, and got the regular loot (in my case 1k order resources)

The world quest reward is separate from the regular loot table. Sounds like it glitched on you at least once. Glad you did end up getting a bonus roll though.
Participated in the kill and the corpse wasn't lootable at the end. Got nothing.
Edit: Got it on the second kill.
Ditto. Killed Levantus, no bonus roll
1st time thru [raid] - only gold, no quest reward (although quest completed)
2nd time thru [not in any party] - only bonus roll
Thunderhorn...

Went out towards Levantus not in a party, found him engaged at about 20%, open tag, so engaged and stayed with him till his demise. No loot (corpse unlootable), no quest credit, no bonus roll option.

Figured maybe I had to be in a raid so... formed one, killed him again. This time, got credit for the quest (awarded Order Resources and Rep) but again no loot (corpse unlootable) and no bonus roll option.

Really hoping they resolve this in such a way that those of use who didn't have the opportunity for loot or to roll for bonus loot aren't left in the cold.
1st time: I was alive at end of fight. Quest reward popped. No reroll.
2nd time: I was alive at end of fight. Nothing.
3rd time: I was dead and just getting back to my body as the boss died. I got the reroll that time.
did it on 4 110 characters, 2 of them experienced the no bonus roll.