Glitched out of WQ Army training

Customer Support
I died during Army Training as Fury warriors, normally, you are just teleported to the entrance of the dungeon, lose all your withered, and get your loot in a chest with rep tokens based on your score.

Except that didn't happen because when you're fury and you, you have a chance to get a 6-8 seconds grace period to kill your opponent, and if you do ,you're saved, if you don't, you die. Instead, at 1 HP I was ported out of the dungeon, and then I died, which bugged me out of the WQ, I couldn't run to my body because it was still into the instanced version of the WQ, and I couldn't retrieve my chest because of that, that means no items and no rep, 1200 ancient mana loss, etc...

How do I go about fixing that?
09/30/2016 11:31 AMPosted by Carmaine
How do I go about fixing that?

Unfortunately, you don't.

They're working on fixing it though. But until then, there's nothing that can be done regarding your lost mana or chest(s).

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20294483
I'm afraid Perl is correct, Carmaine. Our Developers are aware of the issue and working on a resolution but as it stands our Support staff is unable to assist in this situations.

I am very sorry for what inconvenience that causes you. Hopefully it won't be long.
I'm trying to make my own post regarding this matter but the forums don't seem to want to let it go through? I'll add it here. I've been trying to post this since yesterday morning but the thread will never open.

Yesterday, I died during the Withered Army Training scenario. It was my 2nd time doing this scenario ever and I was going about my business as usual. After running into Leystalker Dro, he 'killed' me and the scenario started to function as it should, porting me to the beginning of the instance. At the same time, the warrior proc Gaze of the Val'kyr kicked in though, and once I was placed at the beginning of the instance, the proc buff expired and I died instantly due to the nature of the buff. I knew this wasn't supposed to happen so I went to open a ticket where I saw the notice that there is a known issue regarding disconnects removing people from the instance. I didn't disconnect though, so I figured I was safe.

I went ahead with my ticket while I watched my corpse mere yards away from my 2 Glimmering Treasure Chests and 2 regular Treasure Chests that I picked up, in addition to the Glimmering Treasure Chest you get for completing the scenario. Once I entered the ticket and saw that the estimated response time was 18 hours, I decided I'd release spirit since I should be ok and my sub was expiring in (at that time) 5 hours. I released spirit and was then promptly placed in the noninstanced world, got the "you have been removed from the group" notice, and had no corpse that I could run back to. Now I'm down the 1300 mana I put in, the 45 minutes or so I spent clearing the instance, no treasure, no corpse, nothing.

With my sub being expired now, I really don't have anything to look forward to for resubbing, especially considering the generic response my ticket was finally given and I suspect it was likely auto generated since there is no CM name on it. It even says they are "unable" to discuss the issue with me and will not be restoring "resources or rewards that were lost for any reason." I generally expect at least average customer service from Blizzard and usually get excellent customer service, but this is pretty atrocious.
Last I saw Neromius, we were told that GMs didn't have the ability to help with any issues regarding that scenario and are still waiting on the development team to figure out and deploy a solution.

Until then it might be best for people to avoid it altogether.
10/03/2016 02:09 AMPosted by Neromius
With my sub being expired now, I really don't have anything to look forward to for resubbing, especially considering the generic response my ticket was finally given and I suspect it was likely auto generated since there is no CM name on it. It even says they are "unable" to discuss the issue with me and will not be restoring "resources or rewards that were lost for any reason." I generally expect at least average customer service from Blizzard and usually get excellent customer service, but this is pretty atrocious.

The GMs cannot do anything to assist and is very clearly explained in the post directly above yours.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749186997#post-3
09/30/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Vrakthris
I'm afraid Perl is correct, Carmaine. Our Developers are aware of the issue and working on a resolution but as it stands our Support staff is unable to assist in this situations.

I am very sorry for what inconvenience that causes you. Hopefully it won't be long.

Similar thing happened with Purgatory for me it actually let me die and I loss the stuff. I know we can't get our goods from that run but the chests we collected with the 1 time upgrades during the run will we be able to go back and recollect those chests on our next run or are we forever left with a withered army that can't get all the upgrades?
Thanks for the super constructive responses. I know what Blizzard's response to this issue is, I read it in this thread before posting. I was simply adding my experience to the conversation. I had no idea this was an issue until it happened to me, but thank you for your enlightening views.