[H] Exit Wound; 7/11H - LFM DPS

Barthilas
1 2 3 5 Next
camaraderie; mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together.

Exit Wound is a horde guild based on Barthilas. We have been a raiding guild since Cata and have been consistently raiding since with very minimal breaks/downtime.

Our roster is made of all different levels of experiences with people from back in Vanilla to people who have only started playing in WoD.

Our guild prides itself on the camaraderie on people who are in our guild. The base of our guild consists of loyal, genuine and dedicated people who share the same passion for raiding as our leadership team who are also very strong and resilient, especially with all the curveballs the game can give to guilds regarding make or break situations in a raiding environment. We've had them all but we're still standing and going strong.

We're looking for raiders who;

> Who show up and are prompt and on time (100% attendance to pass trial)
> Know their class and keep improving themselves
> Able to take direction and constructive criticism
> Have a decent internet connection/PC
> Loyal to guilds! This is a HUGE quality we look for
> Non-elitists
> Have initiative - looking at fights/strats for current content
> Be okay with rotating roster

Raid Days; Wednesday, Thursday and Monday

Raid Times; 8pm - 11pm EST (7.45pm invites)

Voice Comms; Discord

Looting; Master Looter

= CURRENTLY RECRUITING =

Tanks; Closed.

Healers; Closed.

Melee DPS; Open.

Ranged DPS; Ele Shaman, Spriest, Hunters and Boomies.
ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS WILL BE LOOKED AT

If interested and think you'll be a great fit for our guild, please add; MissRenface#1693 or lyc#11918
Really needing a Holy/Disc Priest and a Hunter to join our roster.
09/24/2016 11:13 PMPosted by Rensocaramel
Really needing a Holy/Disc Priest and a Hunter to join our roster.
We're now 4/7H - still chasing a healing priest.
Still looking for hunters.
Still needing hunters!
10/17/2016 05:19 AMPosted by Rensocaramel
Still needing hunters!

Still needing hunters! LFM!
Still looking for more DPS - melee and RDPS. Would like more to keep our raiding roster healthy. Looking for a WW Monk and a Hunter but open to other classes too.
Delievery Notice: Ipme dropped his bag of salt today, if he could come collect please. thanks :D
those logs ipme https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16270259/latest
smashing you in lvl 15 weapon offspec unrucky bruv
If you are interested in a Rogue let me know, can't make my current guilds raid times due to DST so 8pm is perfect :D
10/21/2016 08:09 PMPosted by Krysh
If you are interested in a Rogue let me know, can't make my current guilds raid times due to DST so 8pm is perfect :D

Hey Krysh, pls add my bnet; MissRenface#1693, defs interested
Still looking for more, looking for;

- WW Monk
- Disco Priest
- Resto Shaman
- Hunters
- Mages
Still LFM
Still looking for more raiders to join us for mythic progression.
11/04/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Rensocaramel
11/06/2016 05:58 PMPosted by Rensocaramel
11/04/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Rensocaramel
Hey there,

I moved here with plans to join a guild to raid after mine died however one i can no longer get into contact with anyone in charge there, and the others seem to be afk quite alot making actually joining rather difficult.

My Btag is staele#1310 if you'd like to chat. More experience with holy than with disc but been healing alot of mythic + to learn it better.
11/09/2016 01:24 AMPosted by Acolight
Hey there,

I moved here with plans to join a guild to raid after mine died however one i can no longer get into contact with anyone in charge there, and the others seem to be afk quite alot making actually joining rather difficult.

My Btag is staele#1310 if you'd like to chat. More experience with holy than with disc but been healing alot of mythic + to learn it better.

Adding you
Still looking for keen raiders who are in it for the long haul for mythic progression. we're now 3/7M