No one playing undead mages?

Arenas
I was excited to be horde this xpac and go with the undead Mage, since they look really cool.

All I see are Orc mages though or sometimes blood elf. Are their racials really that good for Mage? What makes Orc an amazing race for Mage now? It seems like I made the wrong choice being an UD.
Since shimmer for the most part is necessary for mages, the stun reduction from orcs is really strong.
Shimmer isn't as good as Cold Snap in PvP, if you and the rest of the community know it or not.....
I was Undead and changed to Orc because the new Undead model is so ugly.

That being said, I am really liking being an Orc.
lul
10/03/2016 08:37 AMPosted by Speedymáge
Shimmer isn't as good as Cold Snap in PvP, if you and the rest of the community know it or not.....

here comes the autistic retard with zero pvp experience spewing nonsense.

At first i thought you were a trolll...its hard to impress me now with forum trolling since everything has been done/said

But now im actually starting to believe that you aRENT trolling which is even worse..

get sopemthign above 1750 ...were in 2016,. there are bots higher rated then you..
10/03/2016 08:51 AMPosted by Twisty

here comes the autistic retard with zero pvp experience spewing nonsense.

At first i thought you were a trolll...its hard to impress me now with forum trolling since everything has been done/said

But now im actually starting to believe that you aRENT trolling which is even worse..

get sopemthign above 1750 ...were in 2016,. there are bots higher rated then you..

Wow that is some serious hate there bro!

That wouldn't happen to mean you are a hater now would it?
Haters gonna hate!

It's what they do!

god dude, are you even trying..
Racials are too strong in arena to worry about cosmetics. It's like they tried so hard to homogenize everything with templates and the like to make PvP seem "balanced" and yet forgot about one of the biggest offenders.
10/03/2016 09:02 AMPosted by Merlinlol

Did you know that you and the vast majority of others in this community just follow others without question?

It was said in the past that stats other than haste were best for Frost Mage.

I questioned this, and ended up personally defining the Mage PvP meta because of it.

Don't hate OK.....
10/03/2016 09:10 AMPosted by Speedymáge
10/03/2016 09:02 AMPosted by Merlinlol

Did you know that you and the vast majority of others in this community just follow others without question?

I questioned this and ended up personally defining the Mage PvP meta because of it.

Don't hate OK.....

The only thing you are managing to define is stupidity..
10/03/2016 09:13 AMPosted by Merlinlol
10/03/2016 09:10 AMPosted by Speedymáge

I questioned this and ended up personally defining the Mage PvP meta because of it.

Don't hate OK.....

The only thing you are managing to define is stupidity..

Yet you didn't say why lol.

You see, that is a little detail that very much does matter.

Is hate and slander really all you guys got?

Again???

That is so wrong. You should see how well Shimmer+Floes goes together in 3s.
Hi
10/03/2016 09:43 AMPosted by Roxycontin
Hi

Cute name ;)
10/03/2016 09:41 AMPosted by Roxycodone

That is so wrong. You should see how well Shimmer+Floes goes together in 3s.

First of all there is more to PvP in this game than just the arena.

Second, what I said is true for the arena as well.

Do you realize that what you are doing right now is the EXACT same thing you did when I called the last tournament?

"You are crazy Speedy, Mage is god tier."

I was right though lol, see that's the thing.....
The main reason Cold Snap is better than Shimmer is because the freeing aspect of Blink is easily one of the most important functions that it serves.

Shimmer does you no good if you are pinned down and can't even use it.

Another reason is that once you use your two Shimmer charges you are right back to one charge per 15sec anyways.

The final reason is that Iceblock is one of the Mage's most powerful tools, and while one is good, two is better.

The same could be said for Shimmer, except that you lose such an important function of Blink that it's not worth it.
Watch Hansol and see the clutch plays that shimmer+floes can do. Losing a lot of the utility to gain a different type is better.

Youre basically losing defensives to trade off for better cc plays and clutch moves.
10/03/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Speedymáge
The main reason Cold Snap is better than Shimmer is because the freeing aspect of Blink is easily one of the most important functions that it serves.

Shimmer does you no good if you are pinned down and can't even use it.

Another reason is that once you use your two Shimmer charges you are right back to one charge per 15sec anyways.

The final reason is that Iceblock is one of the Mage's most powerful tools, and while one is good, two is better.

The same could be said for Shimmer, except that you lose such an important function of Blink that it's not worth it.

Once you go beyond trolling and actually believe yourself that shimmer isn't the best you are lost in the void. Don't bother watching eu/na regionals because the shock you would be in is just too much to bear.