keystone disappeared?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I finished Maw mythic this afternoon, and then when I checked my inventory tonight, I couldn't find my keystone. Anyone else has the same problem?
Yes. I got a keystone from eye of azshara earlier today, and another from maw recently, and now my azshara one has vanished.
Same issue here, had a keystone for Darkheart Thicket yesterday and it disappeared sometime this afternoon. It showed up in my inv addon as invalid data.
The first Mythic I did this week was a Mythic+1.

I got a Black Rook Hold Level 2 Keystone.

The next day, now it's gone.

RIP
After doing a few more regular mythics, my keystone has re-appeared with the same level and dungeon as before.

Fix your !@#$ Bliz pls.
Earned a +4 Keystone for BRH when completing a HoV and now it's no longer in my bags.
Same thing happened here- next one I earned was different and have yet to see the original keystone returned. Are they supposed to expire or disappear?
Keystones do have an expiry time, that time is the raid reset. You will get a new one from your mythic+ chest in your order hall, or if that doesn't work from running a mythic 1 (ie no keystone) dungeon.
10/04/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Babijeebus
Keystones do have an expiry time, that time is the raid reset. You will get a new one from your mythic+ chest in your order hall, or if that doesn't work from running a mythic 1 (ie no keystone) dungeon.

yes we all know that my friend, the problem here is that it disappeared before the expire time.

i also opened a ticket twice, they said that in the logs i typed "DELETE"...i didnt.
its a relief to know im not the only one. i hope blizzard realize this bug and fix it soon.
I am sure this is way late for the post but thought I would help. I thought my Sargerite Keystone was also missing from my bags. I was not there it is directly above the scouting map and only needs to be clicked on to activate and the quest is complete.
04/27/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Demondu
I am sure this is way late for the post but thought I would help. I thought my Sargerite Keystone was also missing from my bags. I was not there it is directly above the scouting map and only needs to be clicked on to activate and the quest is complete.

You necro'd a post from 2016 with information that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, why?
04/27/2018 06:08 AMPosted by Demondu

Read the dates on the damn post, it's almost 2 years old. Anything you say is irrelevant and they'll never see it.
Update you addons. I had the same problem, and Bagnon wasn't updated. I exited the game, updated the add on and BOOM there was my keystone...
why are you like this