Soul of the Forest + Overgrowth

Druid
Hi,

How do these two work together? Do regrowth, rejuve & wild growth all get the benefit of SotF or is it just one? which one?

Kind regards,

Richlore.
Just one
basically you have a strong single target heal with the regrowth , a super rejuve if someone is has alot of damage incoming , and the most efficent way of using it is using it on wild growth,

also is very powerful when you proc soul of the forest + essence of g'hanir then cast flourish
Just one. The first spell you cast after using Swiftmend will be upgraded. And I think Daboomchickn meant that Regrowth was the strong single target heal not Wild Bloom.
Yes so sorry i edited my post shows i should not make comments at 4am lol but yes its a very good utility talkent as it can be used for instant spot healing or can be combo for large raid healing
The OP is talking about the honor talent that applies all the HoT at the same time and its interaction with SotF. Angone got an answer. I'm interestes as well.
09/26/2016 04:37 AMPosted by Daboomchickn
basically you have a strong single target heal with the regrowth , a super rejuve if someone is has alot of damage incoming , and the most efficent way of using it is using it on wild growth,

also is very powerful when you proc soul of the forest + essence of g'hanir then cast flourish

09/26/2016 05:43 AMPosted by Naht
Just one. The first spell you cast after using Swiftmend will be upgraded. And I think Daboomchickn meant that Regrowth was the strong single target heal not Wild Bloom.

you both completely missed it - it's in the title. Please read the title. The OP is asking specifically about SoTF's interaction with Overgrowth, the honor talent.

@OP I'm not sure. What I've heard is that it's definitely stronger with SoTF, but the person I heard it from then said they didn't check their logs to see if it only affected one, two, or all three. Hopefully someone with it unlocked can test it and provide results.
Hi guys,

I've tested it today (using garrison dummy where active PVP talents) and no heal from Overgrowth was buffed by SoTF. A lot o people had a doubt if SoTF should buff only one heal from Overgrowth or all of them (that had a buff on SoTF description), reading web sites, forums and in game discussions, seems like SoTF should activate at least one heal, but as I tested, nothing got buffed even Overgrowth consuming SoTH.