CRZ in legion zones....AGAIN

General Discussion
1 2 3 37 Next
Blizzard, either come clean that you are trying to push this on us in a new expansion not a month old or assign a developer to fix a problem that returns EVERY restart.

and no, its not that I am seeing people grouped from other realms in mine.

this is the usual every restart "lets see if we can sneak it in" CRZ
can we have this looked at or addressed?
What is CRZ ?
09/27/2016 02:06 PMPosted by Dorblor
What is CRZ ?

cross-realm zones. It's basically where you will be grouped up with players from other realms to help finding groups and LFD/LFR..... correct me if I'm wrong on this, anyone.
Cross Realm Zones: its where players from other realms are present on your realm, in zones, no need to be grouped.

the theory is Blizzard does not do this for new content.
I see lots of complaints about CRZ, but I don't think I've seen anyone summarize why it's a problem? That's not me saying it is or isn't a problem, I haven't played since Cata. Why do people hate CRZ so bad?

I just transferred to my current server from one that was basically dead, and the only thing making it seem like it had any life or players at all was CRZ.
I just noticed this. Whole lot of Dath'remar/Khaz'Goroth and Saurfang people on Nag/Cael.
Why why why why why!? Stop shoving this down our throats already!
09/27/2016 02:11 PMPosted by Xbob
I see lots of complaints about CRZ, but I don't think I've seen anyone summarize why it's a problem? That's not me saying it is or isn't a problem, I haven't played since Cata. Why do people hate CRZ so bad?

I just transferred to my current server from one that was basically dead, and the only thing making it seem like it had any life or players at all was CRZ.

apparently its great if you pvp. I dont indulge so cannot answer to that.

for anything like a hunter trying to catch a rare pet up to completing world quests, it causes its own difficulties
It's Blizzard's way of getting rid of servers in a sense. The idea was presented has a great idea many years ago has many servers were dead zones, No players.

From my understanding they take one server to host the game, And the client is redirected to this servers IP for other servers. So when you zone into a certain zone you are no longer on your servers zone but some other server.

It's a way to shut down server resources by merging realms without removing them completely. Many ways people can look at it, Myself I've hated it for many years but have grown used to it.

The server I'm on is totally dead but CRZ keeps it alive.
Damn not this bug again :(

You can't trade with people from other realms, sometimes there are too many people, they disappear when they leave the zone, etc.
I noticed this as well. Took one of my alts out to level a bit and the zones are overcrowded with people from over a dozen different servers packed into every questing hub.

It's beyond annoying. This is not what I signed up for when I chose LOW pop. I just hearthed back to dal and logged back on my main.

Lately, this tends to happen every time the servers restart, but usually gets turned back off in day or so.

I wish they would fix this so it would stop happening.
The plebs will not stand for this; Turn CRZ off in Legion.

(Looks for pitchfork)
It's apparently working as intended from what I've heard. They're forcing CRZ down our throats on purpose. When there aren't enough people from your realm in a zone, they pull people in from others to fill it.
09/27/2016 02:38 PMPosted by Portalis
It's apparently working as intended from what I've heard. They're forcing CRZ down our throats on purpose

Ewww. Why would they do that when a majority of the community dislikes CRZ?
09/27/2016 02:41 PMPosted by Falorin
It's apparently working as intended from what I've heard. They're forcing CRZ down our throats on purpose

I figure some exec's daughter came up with the idea and some person that wants to date her either keeps pushing for it so she'll date him (or her)

or someone has 8 x 10 colour blackmail photos...

I cant come up with any other sane reasoning
09/27/2016 02:41 PMPosted by Falorin

Because they are apparently too stubborn to realize and/or admit that CRZ was a botched idea from the start.

If we're to have CRZ forever, Blizz, then AT LEAST make it tradeable, guild-able, and opt-able.
09/27/2016 02:33 PMPosted by Falorin

You can't trade with people from other realms, sometimes there are too many people, they disappear when they leave the zone, etc.

But why is that enough to make people so mad? I got downvoted for my last question... is that where we're at? Downvoting for simple questions? I didn't even provide an opinion.