No loot from Levantus

Customer Support
Just killed world boss and I didn't receive any loot, whats going on? Any others have this issue?
Did you get gold?
Loot isn't guaranteed from world bosses. You should've got gold if you didn't get loot.
09/27/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Eppa
Loot isn't guaranteed from world bosses. You should've got gold if you didn't get loot.

I can confirm the same problem as the OP. I got no gold or loot. Only thing I got was the world quest reward.
09/27/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Kaelsolaz
09/27/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Eppa

I can confirm the same problem as the OP. I got no gold or loot. Only thing I got was the world quest reward.

Then I'd report it as a bug in-game or in the bugs forum.

Additionally, I've read in other threads that some are having UI issues with it and disabling their UI mods allowed the bonus roll option to show up. You may want to try that as well and see if that gets anything to show up.
09/27/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Beerdude
Just killed world boss and I didn't receive any loot, whats going on? Any others have this issue?

We saw these reports a lot last week too due to all of the alerts and chat going on when that many people are in the area for a boss kill. You get the toast for the quest completion, the notification about the quest rewards.. It's very easy to miss a gold reward but you did receive 38g 51s 45c.

You're in the same boat it looks like Kaelsolaz. You received 34g 32s 37c from the boss in addition to completing the world quest.

Levantus may be stingy with items (sorry!) but he does seem to be working properly at this time.
Am I the only one who would rather see 3 - 4 items drop that I couldn't use or lost the roll for, then see nothing drop week after week?

I missed the introduction of "personal loot" to the game, it was new to me coming back for Legion...and I still don't like it.
I was not able to use a bonus roll on this boss, was that intended?
09/27/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Williesmokin
I was not able to use a bonus roll on this boss, was that intended?

Just kill him again, note this happened occasionally in both mop and WoD as well.

09/27/2016 05:49 PMPosted by Sylæna
Am I the only one who would rather see 3 - 4 items drop that I couldn't use or lost the roll for, then see nothing drop week after week?

I missed the introduction of "personal loot" to the game, it was new to me coming back for Legion...and I still don't like it.

You can see the items in chat, I saw around 15 items rewarded, I don't miss looseing tank teir as tank to a dps who had the dps tier because he might tank "one day"
Out of 5 kills I've seen 1 chance at bonus roll.

Is this intended as well?
Ok! Thank you for responding to my post! I thought you would have looted the gold so my bad! Thanks again!:)
I had the same issue can you confirm I received gold?
My drop was a PVP achievement.

Which is odd as I'm on a PVE realm :P

(there were horde in the area flagged and my Ignite helped kill them. That and I may of misaimed)
What about the issue of no bonus rolls? This has been happening a lot.
Kallys there's just so much going on the game doesn't show the bonus roll option for some people so you need to do it again if you want to roll
I did do it again. No roll.
I killed him twice and can confirm I didn't get a bonus roll each time.
09/27/2016 05:29 PMPosted by Kalviery
09/27/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Beerdude

We saw these reports a lot last week too due to all of the alerts and chat going on when that many people are in the area for a boss kill. You get the toast for the quest completion, the notification about the quest rewards.. It's very easy to miss a gold reward but you did receive 38g 51s 45c.

You're in the same boat it looks like Kaelsolaz. You received 34g 32s 37c from the boss in addition to completing the world quest.

Levantus may be stingy with items (sorry!) but he does seem to be working properly at this time.

Thanks for checking. Is he supposed to show as lootable? I always get the world quest rewards for him but I never see sparkles or the loot bag icon so I can never loot him like all the other mobs. I am always alive and have done damage.

Happened to me on 2 or 3 toons so far. I will check again tonight
09/28/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Daa
Is he supposed to show as lootable?

He is on personal loot, so your loot goes into your bags, or if full, to your mail. The only things that may be on the corpse are items that are not personal loot, such as quest items. Similar to how Sha of Anger loot works, where you loot the Claw of Anger manually, but everything else is pushed to your inventory.

Levantus does not appear to have any quest related loot (at least that I have seen) and thus you will likely never see a loot cursor on his corpse.
I killed him but d/c'd around 10%.

World quest completed, no gold, no loot, no chance at using a bonus roll.

I was told in ticket to kill him again for the bonus roll option, still no dice.

Would be nice to have this fixed.