getting rid of crz....

General Discussion
seriously blizz what would it take to get rid of crz once and for all? do you want a money bribe??? is there some rare real life artifact youd be willing to trade for it? TELL ME. what beyond 99% of your community complaining about how much we hate it for the last 4 years would it take for you to remove it from the game.....
Honda CRZ tho
10/02/2016 12:06 AMPosted by Madcowkillar
what beyond 99% of your community complaining about how much we hate it for the last 4 years would it take for you to remove it from the game.....

I like CRZ. I don't think 99% of WoW players hate it.
10/02/2016 12:11 AMPosted by Mandrick
what beyond 99% of your community complaining about how much we hate it for the last 4 years would it take for you to remove it from the game.....

I like CRZ. I don't think 99% of WoW players hate it.

well they do because i said so....
The phasing is so out of whack. I was looking for my guildies in Dalaran earlier and couldn't find them. I was standing in the location they specified. As soon as they invited me to a group, they suddenly appeared next to me. Of course, we're all on the same server.
CRZ is dumb and offers no benefit to the game

Can someone tell me the benefit of seeing other players from different realms on a high pop sever, but can't see your own guild members without inviting to group.

CRZ isn't needed
Merge more servers, get rid of CRZ and sharding.
10/02/2016 10:35 PMPosted by Artimous
The phasing is so out of whack. I was looking for my guildies in Dalaran earlier and couldn't find them. I was standing in the location they specified. As soon as they invited me to a group, they suddenly appeared next to me. Of course, we're all on the same server.

That's not why people hate CRZ here, people hate CRZ here because they don't want to share "their" toys.
I don't mind CRZ and sharding terribly; usually I don't even notice many other people are around. However, how it decides to shard (or population in general), when it does, is horribly out of balance in areas I'm in. There's never anything but Horde players in the shards I get put in. it's either a dead area or a busy area with a mass of gray monsters in it.
10/02/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Boltskill
10/02/2016 10:35 PMPosted by Artimous

That's not why people hate CRZ here, people hate CRZ here because they don't want to share "their" toys.

Can't trade with them
Can't invite to guild
Old World Zones that have player increases in them are popular farm ones

It's a useless feature
I hate it with a passion. I think there are more people who dislike it personally but apparently bliz don't care what we think. We only pay their salary and give them a job.
I bloody hate CRZ.

What can we do to get rid of it?
It benefits Blizzard somehow to keep Cross-Realm Zone/Sharding technology active despite their claim that it doesn't save them money. I'm just not entirely sure how, though I'm not above believing they could flat out be lying or using a technicality to be deceptive without actually lying.
do you want a money bribe???

Heh. "Blizzard I have $42 cash in a suitcase that I got from Goodwill, which totals a net value of $42.83 for you to just dump this whole CRZ thing in the trash. I trust you'll make the right decision."
Its the phasing and its worse in legion. I would prefer a server merge instead. Everyone on servers 1234 are being moved to 5.
get rid of crz
get rid of crz
CRZ is driving me from the game. I liked playing on a smaller population pvp server. With how CRZ works you get mass mobs from the busier servers who just gank nonstop.

There is no incentive to really work or be a part of a community due to CRZ. You can't trade with them, you can't join their guilds etc. I can't find rares in the older world areas because of CRZ.

My biggest issue is how it changed world pvp though. It made something that's been pretty broken since Wrath totally an exercise in frustration now due to the mobs from this server or that.

I've been playing off an on since the tail end of Vanilla. Moved from one server to another, deleting characters here and there but since BC I've been on one server. I've 12 characters and I really think it's bull that I'd have to pay $300.00 plus tax to move all 12 off of the server because mob CRZ mentality pvp is no fun.

Hell I've been regretting moving half of my characters to the other faction once Blizzard allowed both faction play on pvp servers because of the bugs that happened and how I lost rep with the Tourney grounds and other areas.

It was a and still is a total screw over and I warn anyone not to do a faction change. Just roll up another character. Sadly I already had the max at the time I did it and up to the cap.

Anyhow, moving to a pve server is adding insult to injury since I'd have to pay as I said $300.00 bucks to do so. That's not counting if my wife wanted to move her characters or a couple of my adult kids who also play on the server off an on.

Thanks Blizzard for CRZ... /s
10/02/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Boltskill

I don't like CRZ because of how it's implemented.

In old areas, RP servers are thrown all together into a gigantic mash of people.

In new areas, it's seemingly random how it turns out. The absolute worst is that the Dalaran Undercity comes through as CRZ'd, where we're then tossed in with a bunch of people from much larger servers who don't care who they're seeing. Instead of any kind of interesting PvP environment that you'd get from facing off against the same people you're out in the world with, you're thrown into a shark tank with a bunch of people who know they'll never see you again.

CRZ removes the consequences of poor behavior and toxic social interactions in the game world. Take the complaints everyone had about the detrimental effect on social interactions that the introduction of Dungeon or Raid finder had on the game, and apply that to the entire game. It essentially reinforces the worst behavior encountered in the game world, on top of removing the ability to get away from it... you can't even server transfer to avoid the aggravation of the highest population servers anymore, they bring it right to you whether you want it or not.
10/02/2016 10:54 PMPosted by Angrella
I hate it with a passion. I think there are more people who dislike it personally but apparently bliz don't care what we think. We only pay their salary and give them a job.