Tiffany Cartier - Truly Outrageous Quest Bug

Bug Report
1 2 3 6 Next
Tiffany Cartier has disappeared. :(

I have completed the quest and it says I should be able to turn in but she just isn't there. Other people claim they can see her right in front of me.

Any thoughts?
Same, the goblin NPC is in the shop, but no other vendors are. Can't turn in quest. Other players can see them, but I cannot.

Edit: Abandoned the quest, ported to the mage hall, came back, still no NPC's.
Same here, my friend can see her and I cannot. When he emotes at her, it says he has waved at "Unknown". I also abandoned the quest, relogged, still no Tiffany.
Same thing here! I have been tripping out. Tried relogging, porting other places, so weird.
I abandoned the quest as well hoping she'd pop up but nothing. A few minutes later I noticed the quest had shown up on my map. Hurried in there but, alas, she's still not around.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one, at this point! Sorry it's happening to so many people but relieved it's not all on my end.
Thought I was going crazy. Tried everything to reset her. Still nothing.
I just put in a ticket for the same thing -_-
same for my dh
I am also having this problem. Dropped the quest in hopes she would reappear but no luck.
Same thing.
10 words
By chance did you guys take her quest and immediately after accept Timothy Jones quests as well? They both left for me when he went to Azsuna.
same here. should I put in a ticket? or is she in a different area then it says? shes in old dalaran but alas didn't work
09/19/2016 08:05 PMPosted by Kinshar
By chance did you guys take her quest and immediately after accept Timothy Jones quests as well? They both left for me when he went to Azsuna.

Yes, I accepted hers and then his and they both disappeared. I've watched a video of this quest and she is supposed to be in Dalaran for you to turn the quest in when complete. Kind of frustrating.
Same issue.. seems to be only those on the quest..
Same here. Can't finish the quest because Tifanny is missing!
Yep it's broken or bugged or something..what's a real drag is i've spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to turn it in.
Bump, still broken. Don't know what to do. Was hoping to get a little further in JC for raids tomorrow.
Happen to me too
I put in a ticket. I do expect her to be back within 24 hours if enough people but in tickets so the right people see it
Gone like the wind... :(