HCT LXII: I like dogs.

Hunter
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
Thanks to brights carry, Ominous is now 7/7 in emerald nightmare.

Now i still need to get 24 more essences of corruption in order to unlock my arfuract appearance.
Fury of the Eagle Furiously strikes all enemies in front of you, dealing (old) 625% (New) 1,125% of AP Physical damage. Damage increased by Mongoose Fury. Artifact. 8 yd range. 4 sec cast (Channeled). 45 sec cooldown.

Hnnnnnnnng
10/17/2016 07:22 PMPosted by Errugan
Thanks to brights carry, Ominous is now 7/7 in emerald nightmare.

Now i still need to get 24 more essences of corruption in order to unlock my arfuract appearance.
GRATS! I might tag along too sometime for funzos if that's okay. Don't need loot or anything. I just like shootin' bosses.
sounds like fun, granted, wed like to be able to farm normal EN without HCT caries, so that we know we are ready for heroic EN, but beyond that, the more the merrier.
I'm pretty close to quitting raiding and this class might be the reason why.

Raiding just hasn't been fun since legion launched. I'm not looking forward to it at all and it just feels like a chore.

I'm not sure if it's me or my raid group though. I don't hate the game and I don't hate my guild so I don't know.
Hmm.. maybe it's the mix of things.

I mean, I love gyros and I love Shepard's pie, but I doubt they'd go well together.

Also, we should do some 3s for shiggles.
OH! And I had an idea... They should replace explosive shot in the level 30 tier and give us a 10-focus (so it can benefit from mastery) Killshot with 2 charges on a 15 sec recharge (reduced by haste).

Keep it only usable under 30% (so it syncs up with the Bullseye artifact trait) and have it benefit from vulnerable.

Have it do about Windburst's baseline damage, and we'd have a competitor for Patient Sniper.

Also, as for sentinel, a simple fix to make it worthwhile would be have it's cd lowered by 1.5 seconds each time marked shot hits a target.
You missed the DK, war, and mage complaints? =p

@Watcher: Responding to this thread is a step in the right direction, so thanks for that. Now if you'll just follow it up with something a bit more concrete....

Hopefully your tolerance for bile and vitriol hasn't been too taxed. =p
Not entirely sure what part of this deserved getting a net -2 votes. Then again, this was in the Let's Talk thread and the bile taps have been starting to seriously open up there.
10/18/2016 07:43 PMPosted by Aleyah
You missed the DK, war, and mage complaints? =p

@Watcher: Responding to this thread is a step in the right direction, so thanks for that. Now if you'll just follow it up with something a bit more concrete....

Hopefully your tolerance for bile and vitriol hasn't been too taxed. =p
Not entirely sure what part of this deserved getting a net -2 votes. Then again, this was in the Let's Talk thread and the bile taps have been starting to seriously open up there.
You know. I just read the dev response maybe an hour ago. I can't post on here the words I said in my skype call, but words were had.

I don't understand how other players can find it appropriate to try and take over our thread made by the community manager specifically for us, about our issues and our thoughts pertaining to those issues. What compels them to post in there I'll never know.

They strike me as either not the sharpest tools in the shed, or incredibly self centered. Possibly both. Neither are traits I'd want to give others the chance to label me as.

Upvoted you btw. You were at -3 for god knows why.
10/18/2016 04:52 PMPosted by Leorina
I'm pretty close to quitting raiding and this class might be the reason why.

Raiding just hasn't been fun since legion launched. I'm not looking forward to it at all and it just feels like a chore.

I'm not sure if it's me or my raid group though. I don't hate the game and I don't hate my guild so I don't know.

I wasn't really feeling it last expansion and decided to just drop raiding and play casually, filling in now and then. Was pretty happy with that decision.

Legion is looking the same way. I love the first week or two when we're progressing through a new raid, but the endless months of farm between really get me down. If I could just play for raid launches that'd be ideal but it's not very fair to the rest of my team.

Trial of Valor in a few weeks though, so I'll stick around for that at least!
Playing a warrior has been unexpectedly fun. No doubt I'll find out what warrior players have been complaining about, but for now, I'm having a blast.
10/19/2016 08:20 AMPosted by Desumetal
Playing a warrior has been unexpectedly fun. No doubt I'll find out what warrior players have been complaining about, but for now, I'm having a blast.

Thank you for reminding me of http://i.imgur.com/lVrseXH.png
Oh God. Random thought at the gym encapsulates my thoughts on SV quite nicely.

"The choice between old and new SV is like choosing between your FWB of eight years and a shiny new Fleshlight. Both are fun in their own ways, but good luck admitting you play with the latter without feeling a bit ashamed."
This week we managed to down all 7 bosses in one night without brights help.

BTW bright, sorry about missing your message, i didn't notice it until our break, by which time you had gone online. Im thinking you whispered me during ursoc and it got drowned out by DBM warnings.
10/19/2016 07:32 PMPosted by Errugan
This week we managed to down all 7 bosses in one night without brights help.

BTW bright, sorry about missing your message, i didn't notice it until our break, by which time you had gone online. Im thinking you whispered me during ursoc and it got drowned out by DBM warnings.

It's okay, I thought that's probably what happened. Nice job on 7/7!
So guys...are the MOP raids soloable? I've been out of the loop for awhile, so...
10/21/2016 12:38 PMPosted by Desumetal
So guys...are the MOP raids soloable? I've been out of the loop for awhile, so...
i have not tried to solo most of them, but I imagine the answer is yes. Only things that should stop you are mechanics that require more than one player. One of the bosses in SoO has a mechanic like that I know for sure.

Pretty positive you should be able to solo almost everything though.
Terrace of eternal springs final boss requires 2 groups, if you don't burst the boss down to 0 fast enough, it tries to split you in 2 and send half after a spirit.

It always sends you away if there is only 1 player, which causes the boss to be fighting nothing and it resets.

Hear of Fear also has that problem, with the amber weaver fight, you get turned into the monstrosity, and if there are no other players, the fight resets.

Siege of ogrimar, the amalgamation (nourished) fight can be bursted, but galakrakas actually requires 3 people to down, 1 to stay with the adds and prevent a reset, and 1 to man each cannon to bring the boss down.

Moshugan vaults, the spirit boss, also has the problem where if you go spirit realm before the boss dies, the fight resets.

Throne of thunder is the only raid that can be soloed at this time due to mechanics.
I just wanted to say that "Ironhorn Claimjumper" is my new favorite vehicle ever.
So story time.

Wednesday I had been out for most of the day. Got up, went to work, went out to dinner with friends and played DND. Get home around midnight and decide I want to play for an hour or two before I hit the hay.

Battlenet doesn't see that I have any of my games installed. No big deal I think to myself, battlenet has been buggy lately where it makes me have to hit the locate games button sometimes.

Well, I did that and the folders for all of my games were still there, but the games themselves were all missing. Ended up having to reinstall all of my games. I checked for viruses (there were none) and figured that was that aftrt I played about 30 minutes of overwatch.

The nightmare was not yet over though. Last night was raid night, so I try to log in an hour before thinking I'll prep for the raid. I log on and realize, none of my add ons are working. I check my curse and they are still installed. Curious I log out and back on and I still have no add ons. I finally check the folders again.

The truee horror begins. My other game folders were fine EXCEPT my WoW folder. Inside my WoW folder was an extra folder of Overwatch which had everything the other overwatch folder had in it. I deleted that no problem. But inside my WoW folder was a second WoW folder with all of the other same files / folders.

I try to delete it, it gives me an error that I cannot since there is a folder bt the same name already open and in use. Frustrated, I get help from a friend. Eventually dragged that folder to my desktop then tried to move it back in to the original WoW folder to get the option to delete it.

Battlenet at this point realizes turds are hitting the fan. It first thinks I need to reinstall the whole game again. It realizes that is not the case after a minute and gives me a popup saying some of my files are missing or broken, and that I can repair them now finally (it wouldn't let me before). I do that.

38GB of files had to be fixed, and I ended up an hour late for raid time and had to redownload all of my addons. And that's my halloween story.