HCT LXII: I like dogs.

Hunter
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
[quote="207481377431"]
What kind of cats?
Really stubborn ones. The kind that if you get to close, even though they act all nice, will maul you. I wear gloves.

Or you could say I'm like a mother hen looking out for her chics. Her suicidal, brain dead, "hey mommy look at me jump off the cliff into lava haha" chics.
Welp finally finished Legion Explorer after finding the back road to the Hunting Lodge and getting ported out immediately. Just leaves Diplomat and Loremaster and knocking those down a little at a time. Should ding Revered with Highmountain and Nighfallen fairly soon. Only 4 more Suramar storylines to go! Getting tired of bribing that guy though!

Next week 4 days in San Antonio for business meetings then X number of days in the woods playing deer hunter with my TC Omega.
I find it highly ironic, that despite all the complaining here; On MMO Champion's poll we are still one of the most leveled classes at 110.
10/09/2016 07:24 AMPosted by Sadew
I find it highly ironic, that despite all the complaining here; On MMO Champion's poll we are still one of the most leveled classes at 110.

Built in tank that, despite peeps' complaints for some reason, can tank big bads and hordes just fine.

Makes it stupid easy, plus with Feign Death, makes us great toy/treasure/etc farmers.
Um, they don't show Demon Hunters at all. How did they poll?

Check out the graph here:

http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pve-stats/classes

Hunter's peak and hold steady through WoD and then drop hard after Legion.

Don't know what's what and what's accurate but saw somewhere else on forums talking about hunter's being one of the lowest % leveled from 100-110 compared to previous launches from old max to new.

10/08/2016 05:29 PMPosted by Watermist
In Cata, 36.47% of all hunters were leveled from 80 to 85.

In MoP, 27.44% of all hunters were leveled from 85 to 90.

In Legion, 12.3% of all hunters were leveled from 100 to 110.
Demon hunters might be more challenging to accurately poll due to their starting level and how new they are. It makes leveling one to max level fairly easy since it is not only new but doesn't take too much time.
MMO-Champion:

Some characters were lost to name changes, realm transfers, faction changes, and database issues.
The absolute percentages here have little meaning because of those issues, so they should only be used for comparing one class to another.

Demon Hunters were not included, as the set of characters being checked was from a few months before the pre-expansion patch.
We did the same thing during Mists of Pandaria and Cataclysm. Keep in mind that both of those were later into the expansion.

So it comes with a huge grain of salt
10/09/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Sadew

Doesn't help that I am like 12% of the hunter population but I've only levelled one of my hunters.
10/09/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Leorina
10/09/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Sadew

Doesn't help that I am like 12% of the hunter population but I've only levelled one of my hunters.
Gosh Leo, why are you such a slacker? You're making me look bad on the whole being lazy department! Gosh! :P
So. I happened to be in undercity and decided to pay Sylvanas a visit. I was curious to see if she was there and what not since I saw Saurfang was now leader of org. Dumb reason, but fun easter egg. If you visit her after you've done the quest for your MM artifact (for Thas'Dorah) she starts talking about it. She talks about her family's legacy, what the bow means to her, and how she is glad it is in the hands of a skilled marksman.

Oh, and to not fail her in a ever so slightly threatening tone. I wonder if she says something to Alliance that attack her with it.
Time to pick an alt!

I get choices: druid, monk, paladin for the "do it alls," and DK and war for the tanks.

Or I could, you know...play my warlock again.
10/09/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Lazyguide
I wonder if she says something to Alliance that attack her with it.

[18:18:27] [You died.]
[18:18:29] Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Thas'dorah... I have not seen it in years! That's a Windrunner family heirloom you have slung across your back.

So she wasn't up for conversation when I shot her with a windburst but suddenly felt chatty afterwards.
10/09/2016 10:38 PMPosted by Leorina

[18:18:29] Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Thas'dorah... I have not seen it in years! That's a Windrunner family heirloom you have slung across your back.

So she wasn't up for conversation when I shot her with a windburst but suddenly felt chatty afterwards.
I appreciate your noble sacrifice Leo.
10/09/2016 10:38 PMPosted by Leorina

Given who and what she is, she's probably more comfortable talking to dead people. =p
Errugan, my alliance Hunter hit 110 last night, now need to build up my bow and gears.

Also, back to page one!
10/11/2016 08:30 AMPosted by Kabbie
Errugan, my alliance Hunter hit 110 last night, now need to build up my bow and gears.

Also, back to page one!
What race is your filthy - I mean respectable alliance hunter?
Night elf, of course.
Damn, not another gnome to add to the couldron for my soup..
10/11/2016 09:30 AMPosted by Lazyguide
Night elf, of course.
Damn, not another gnome to add to the couldron for my soup..
Don't want to spend money to race change.
Sounds great.

Currently, the guild once again has 3 hunters (certain hunter, pinned, and someone the friend of a rogue and pally i stumbled upon).

On Cenarius, all 3 died fast, every attempt. Certain hunter was pulling around 60k.
(I've since convinced him to learn the side winder patient sniper build with LNL. He now really likes the build.)

That said, once your geared up, we are prob going to want to try you out on a wednesday night (when we do a fresh run), but might be able to try you out on a monday also. All try outs indicate is wether or not you tag along for ilgynoth and Cenarius (were we need all the dps we can get our hands on)

Also, our guild may soon start running mythic to help power gear some o f our less geared raid members. Once you get geared enough for mythic, i probably can start tanking some for you to help you gear, and grab some other raiders to tag along.