No Shadow Love for Relics?

Priest
Every day since I've unlocked World Quests, all I've ever seen as a reward as far as relics go is either Holy or Disc. What is up with that?
I saw a post that if you log out with your loot set to holy that you will get shadow relics. Can any holy priest confirm/deny if you are getting nothing but shadow and blood relics?
There's finally one for mythic DHT, and it lowers the CD on psychic scream, omg thanks blizzard!
Seriously, every single wq that rewards an artifact has been holy. I need an upgrade to my 805 that I bought on the AH. :\
Shadow relics don't exist in game after you hit 110.

No seriously, I have never seen one since hitting 110 about 4 days after launch. I've gotten all manner of OTHER relics including holy, life, arcane, and frost, but no shadow.

Thus obvious conclusion? Shadow relics don't exist.
I am primarily a holy priest and I WISH that I could pick up some relics for my shadow weapon off world quests because I'd like to quest as shadow. I was fortunate enough to get the rare skin for my shadow weapon off Eye bro in EM. And I would love to be able to try out Shadow.

I've seen ZERO Blood and Shadow relics since unlocking world quests on September 2nd. So, 20+ days of no relics my alt spec could use. I have run heroics and mythics with my offspec selected and haven't gotten lucky there either. It's not AP that is the gate to me using my off spec weapon, it's lack of ilevel >.<
I've gotten 2 shadow relics so far out of probably like 10 relics from World Quests.

first one was bugged, it was rewarded at a 680 ilvl, which is an ilvl for level 100s.

second one was a cool 840.
All I have seen until a couple days ago was holy. Holy holy holy moley moley moley. I thought Blizz was telling me I needed to heal since I normally do in expansions but I'm part Donkey and will resist with all my might. I won't even let you lead me to water without a fight much less make me drink.

But, if I can take all of the AP I've put on my dagger and put the same amount on the disc priest weapon (without grinding it) they may have a deal. Till then, screw you Blizz. You aren't my daddy and gonna tell me how to live.... <blows raspberry>
I finally got my second shadow relic since launch. Guess what? It was ilvl 805 and I'm 848. Thanks blizzard.
Blizz RNG is beyond suspect to me after playing for so many years. It's not random at all. There is an algorithm which I believe is called "carrot on a stick". It moves closer and further away based on how frustrated you are at the moment.

You get so frustrated you begin to play less and "bam!" the carrot mysteriously moves closer. Play all the time and you need that one item, yeah, you know how it goes.

As an example in WOD garrison missions (thanks for the free gold Blizz, bought me and wife's game time for a year) I would very regularly miss 95% (+) missions. Ask me how many low level mission successes I had.

Give me that shadow relic Blizz. The one that buffs VT. I wants it bad...
Oh, and make it ilvl 840 or better.
I'm willing to put on my tinfoil hat and try anything at this point for a world quest for shadow relics that aren't tied to PvP honor rating.
i have not seen shadow relics either, but i have seen blood, holy and life. -.-
805 Shadow relic just popped up for me. Too bad I have to go do FFA PvP. And we all know how fun that is as a priest. But I will tell you that I am in fact desperate. But not that desperate. I have only seen maybe 2-3 shadow relics in the past 3-4 weeks since opening up WQs. It really feels like there is a bug. I have my loot set to shadow and I constantly get life and holy relics popping up. I really don't understand.
09/22/2016 04:42 PMPosted by Anointedone
There's finally one for mythic DHT, and it lowers the CD on psychic scream, omg thanks blizzard!

You mean Mind Bomb. Nobody actually uses psychic scream.

And there have been a number of life relics, but there was a M MoS quest a while back so most priests probably have an 840 already and forget about the others popping up.

TBH I mostly want to be able to set lootspec to 'relics only', there are so many other items on loot tables it's gonna be awful tying to keep those sockets up to par.
I've never seen shadow relic in WQ. Only gotten them from mythics dungeons and raids.
09/22/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Killasharra
I saw a post that if you log out with your loot set to holy that you will get shadow relics. Can any holy priest confirm/deny if you are getting nothing but shadow and blood relics?

Given that both of my disc and holy artifacts have 840 holy and life relics from WQs, I'm willing to try anything.
Wow, I thought this was just bad rng for me personally.

I main shadow and offspec disc mostly but god the amount of life artifacts for the holy weapon out there seems to be disproportionately higher than any of the other ones. My holy weapon is a higher ivl than my other two weapons even though I haven't put a single bit of artifact power into it. It's really frustrating.

A bm hunter friend told me they got a life artifact relic world quest today and he doesn't have any life relic slots! They really need to fix this.
09/22/2016 03:41 PMPosted by Killasharra

I just spoke with the holy priest in my guild. They actually would like to upgrade their shadow weapon. They haven't been able to. They thought it was just them too.
I finally started seeing some shadow relics show up!

Problem is, they're all in PvP/FFA quests. That's starting to make me massively irritated in a very bad way.