Candrael's Charm (confirmed)

Demon Hunter
I can confirm along with many other people where the artifact is - my previous data from data mining was close but some information was invalid so I am going to clear up a few things here. NO. I don't have the hidden appearance, nor the achievement for doing so - HOWEVER what I CAN confirm is that I have successfully gotten the charm which unlocks the rest of everything. I won't say the information outright as the appearance is meant to make you feel special if you manage to get it and are fortunate enough to show it off. Here is a riddle with all info needed to unlock the charm:

Trust none that you see online, or be led astray from the prize - the charm that you seek is both there, and not. Westward of Suramar your first clue can be found with a faction, and an item soulbound. There forth must one go from whence you once came - back to Suramar again. A demon with a charm - at that I laugh. Think outside the box, this one isn't easy - and no, no professions needed for they make you queasy! Not all that you see is what it appears to be. The Nightfallen are key but not what they ask of you - ignore the quests and the answer is daily!

Kinda obvious yet not, if you solve it how it drops is revealed to you. Enjoy and happy hunting! (I will be trying to figure out what to do with the charm, talking to Candrael Twinshadow does nothing)
Talk to a mana starved elf while using spectral sight with somethign in your inventory? :p
So a soul-bound item specific to a faction west of suramar?
09/21/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Shikarra
Trust none that you see online, or be led astray from the prize - the charm that you seek is both there, and not. Westward of Suramar your first clue can be found with a faction, and an item soulbound. There forth must one go from whence you once came - back to Suramar again. A demon with a charm - at that I laugh. Think outside the box, this one isn't easy - and no, no professions needed for they make you queasy! Not all that you see is what it appears to be. The Nightfallen are key but not what they ask of you - ignore the quests and the answer is daily!
a soulbound item you get from felsoul hold, a demon with a charm (or a necklace? so a doomguard), not what it appears to be; an illusion, nightfallen being the key; reputation with them unlocking quests, not what they ask of you; ok so not the quests, only dailies in suramar would be the feeding the 3 leaders their mana...

I won't say the information outright as the appearance is meant to make you feel special if you manage to get it and are fortunate enough to show it off.
i'm pretty sure there's only like 2 or 3 hidden skins that are still completely hidden, and 90% of them are either you do a quest or they drop off a specific thing/mob

Trust none that you see online
so are we supposed to trust this riddle or not then?
I'm gonna need to see a legit screen shot to pursue this...
I call bull!@#$. Waith 3.0 and Nay 2.0
a soulbound item you get from felsoul hold

When she said westward of suramar, I assumed she was talking about the zone not the city.

Factions west of suramar are Court of Farandis and Dreamweavers
09/21/2016 12:52 PMPosted by Hexxs
a soulbound item you get from felsoul hold

When she said westward of suramar, I assumed she was talking about the zone not the city.

Factions west of suramar are Court of Farandis and Dreamweavers

Court of Farondis BOP items:

Beginner's Guide to Dimensional Rifting
Boon of the Gemfinder (which they have on their shoulders)
Cadet's Gaudy Scarf
Court Scribe
Enchanted Stone Whistle
Look, another wild goose chase.

No way im falling into this one after Nay and Waith BEFOREI see a legit screenshot.

As we say: Screenshot or it didn't happen.
Of course it's bs. He has the charm, but it conveniently doesn't work...
We need Nicolas Cage on this asap!!!

National Treasure 3 1/2: Murloc Charms
Yeah gonna need some pics of this.

Not sure why its so hard for people to go to imigur and post pics of things they confirmed.
09/21/2016 12:41 PMPosted by Nemetzli
a soulbound item you get from felsoul hold, a demon with a charm (or a necklace? so a doomguard), not what it appears to be; an illusion, nightfallen being the key; reputation with them unlocking quests, not what they ask of you; ok so not the quests, only dailies in suramar would be the feeding the 3 leaders their mana...

I won't say the information outright as the appearance is meant to make you feel special if you manage to get it and are fortunate enough to show it off.
i'm pretty sure there's only like 2 or 3 hidden skins that are still completely hidden, and 90% of them are either you do a quest or they drop off a specific thing/mob

Trust none that you see online
so are we supposed to trust this riddle or not then?

Indeed my friend, it drops from world quests in Suramar - very low drop chance and only with the boon of the gemfinder from the Faction westward of Suramar
I mean, If I would find the charm I would SHOUT IT OUTLOUD in the forums and tell people exactly how to get it, because I know this community had been together for WEEKS trying to find it.

But seriously? You're coming here, telling us the EXACT same thing Nay told us, and give us more riddles??!!

Woah.

No more. You can't say that you want to keep this secret because the skin is special.. YOU DONT HAVE THE SKIN. The two other guys before you that claimed: I, YES, I FOUND THE ANSWER! But, I won't tell anyone.. Because I FOUND IT. But i'll give you some clues just to be kind. Well guess what. Those were utter LIES.

So please. Either post a SS and tell people how to get it. Or keep it to yourself forever and dont come here.
09/21/2016 01:17 PMPosted by Shikarra
<span class="truncated">...</span>a soulbound item you get from felsoul hold, a demon with a charm (or a necklace? so a doomguard), not what it appears to be; an illusion, nightfallen being the key; reputation with them unlocking quests, not what they ask of you; ok so not the quests, only dailies in suramar would be the feeding the 3 leaders their mana...

<span class="truncated">...</span>i'm pretty sure there's only like 2 or 3 hidden skins that are still completely hidden, and 90% of them are either you do a quest or they drop off a specific thing/mob

<span class="truncated">...</span>so are we supposed to trust this riddle or not then?

Indeed my friend, it drops from world quests in Suramar - very low drop chance and only with the boon of the gemfinder from the Faction westward of Suramar

If this is indeed true, upload a picture showing the charm and post the link. Until then, no one will believe you. Been too many liars already

Edit - I picked up the gemfinder boon a couple days ago and always do all of the WQ in suramar for the rep. Still haven't seen it. So you could be telling the truth with a low drop rate but still need a SS
The item he's talking about is the Syxsehnz Rod from Revered with the Wardens. The Wardens quartermaster is west of Suramar. When you use it, you can "see dead people" for two minutes. 30 minute cooldown. If he's not BSing, then the secret is to know where to use this Syxsehnz Rod to see the correct "dead person" or ghost. With a 2 minute timer and 30 min cooldown, having multiple people test it would be best.
Report him for trolling and move on, we're way past this stuff being funny. Any newcomers to this **** show ; it has nothing to do with chimes, or specters, or killing 10 thousand moon mages, or using a protractor and abacus to triangulate archaeology digging. It's most likely gated by a later artifact knowledge like the ret paladin one is. If you hear some crazy tinfoil hat nonsense that sounds like the plot from a TV show you can probably ignore it ; they're messing with you or reading way to into it.

IIRC I think it's artifact knowledge 8 ish around there that sort of hints at lore that might be about the skin, so expect somewhere around that.

additional note : the whole boon of the gemfinder shoulder enchant troll originated from people scouring an EU player named Nay 's recent activity after he received the hidden appearance through illegitimate means and speculating that maybe somehow that had something to do with it ( Nay confirmed it didn't )

for the OP : Why do people like you make these troll posts? I'm genuinely curious. Are you just bored? are you on voice chat with your friends laughing about how funny it is?
09/21/2016 01:37 PMPosted by Tuckered
The item he's talking about is the Syxsehnz Rod from Revered with the Wardens. The Wardens quartermaster is west of Suramar. When you use it, you can "see dead people" for two minutes. 30 minute cooldown. If he's not BSing, then the secret is to know where to use this Syxsehnz Rod to see the correct "dead person" or ghost. With a 2 minute timer and 30 min cooldown, having multiple people test it would be best.

While it may not be wrong it would still be something i would like to see him have before i would say every DH Should go out and get it. But its still far too cryptics to hear the message at this point. Way too many false starts on things.

Its not hard to take a screen cap from the game and post it to any image site to simply show the text from the game for this or even the item to be like LOOK I GOT IT.
Go back and sit under your bridge.
09/21/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Melphïna
09/21/2016 01:37 PMPosted by Tuckered

While it may not be wrong it would still be something i would like to see him have before i would say every DH Should go out and get it. But its still far too cryptics to hear the message at this point. Way too many false starts on things.

Its not hard to take a screen cap from the game and post it to any image site to simply show the text from the game for this or even the item to be like LOOK I GOT IT.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's right or wrong, but I try not to feed trolls with earnestness, not anger, and if they get me they get me. It's no skin off my back to try using this rod in a few places, and maybe others can, too.

Maybe he's trolling, maybe not. I'm not going to let it get to me either way, and just play the game, and try some things.