Candrael's Charm (confirmed)

Demon Hunter
09/21/2016 01:37 PMPosted by Tuckered
The item he's talking about is the Syxsehnz Rod from Revered with the Wardens. The Wardens quartermaster is west of Suramar. When you use it, you can "see dead people" for two minutes. 30 minute cooldown. If he's not BSing, then the secret is to know where to use this Syxsehnz Rod to see the correct "dead person" or ghost. With a 2 minute timer and 30 min cooldown, having multiple people test it would be best.

How is that possible then, given he's not revered with that faction yet?
The item he's talking about is the Syxsehnz Rod from Revered with the Wardens. The Wardens quartermaster is west of Suramar. When you use it, you can "see dead people" for two minutes. 30 minute cooldown. If he's not BSing, then the secret is to know where to use this Syxsehnz Rod to see the correct "dead person" or ghost. With a 2 minute timer and 30 min cooldown, having multiple people test it would be best.

Except he isn't Revered with Wardens.
Thanks Willy Wonka, I'll jump right on that.

Putting everything in this thread together, it looks like OP is suggesting we bring the Syxsehnz Rod to a doomguard that may have to do with time of day and laughter. ( Actually I know a part of suramar where npc's constantly giggle and a doom guard resides).

OP could be trolling, but I had fun anyway. It'd be cool if we can figure this out before mmo-champ spoils
Idk, call me a cynic but the thing with these posts is, if theres no screenshot of the charm attached to it, its bullsh!t.
logged in just to downvote
One odd thing, however; is that this toy used to drop from the rare spawn in Black Rook back in beta, and now it requires Revered rep from Wardens to purchase.
I mean he dose not even have Hidden Potential. dont think someone would hold the info and not go get it right away
09/21/2016 03:34 PMPosted by Aair
I mean he dose not even have Hidden Potential. dont think someone would hold the info and not go get it right away

Because as I said, speaking with Cyndrael Twinshadow does !@#$ all - even with the charm so I am guessing I am missing a step.

09/21/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Silverclàw

You realize I was talking about Boon of the Gemfinder from revered with the Court of Farondis, right? LOL
09/21/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Shikarra
HOWEVER what I CAN confirm

You have yet to provide any sort of confirmation, though.

Screenshot your bags showing the charm and upload it somewhere or no one can take you seriously.
no screen shot still... beating around the bush. lies.
You Face Jaraxxus of the burning legion!
09/21/2016 04:07 PMPosted by Shikarra
09/21/2016 03:34 PMPosted by Aair

Because as I said, speaking with Cyndrael Twinshadow does !@#$ all - even with the charm so I am guessing I am missing a step.

09/21/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Silverclàw

You realize I was talking about Boon of the Gemfinder from revered with the Court of Farondis, right? LOL

Strange considering I've had that enchant on my shoulders for like 3 days now and done probably 50 world quests since then and it hasn't dropped. There are other people who have done far more than I and have had the boon on a lot longer and still have yet to receive it.
Just another troll post.
09/21/2016 07:52 PMPosted by Saerthan
Just another troll post.

It's getting worse than the harambe jokes.
That's not a riddle OP, that's just some real cringe worthy rambling that made me wince reading it. At least be original instead of trying to copy Nay lol
09/21/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Shikarra
Trust none that you see online,
Shouldn't role playing go in the story forums?
Bull.