New thread for salty Mage's

Mage
All salty Mage's down vote and report your complaints right here.
Something tells me you are the salty one for getting down-voted on another thread...but that's just my gut ;-)
Everyone should be required to read the warlock forum before they come here to complain about mages.
LOL obviously I'm having fun with you baby Mage's
09/19/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Baztax
Something tells me you are the salty one for getting down-voted on another thread...but that's just my gut ;-)

Dude you're one to talk, your thread is so salty KFC could sprinkle it on their chips.
Ocean any got nothing on me...

I'd offer the old mage buddy up in the tower maybe he can use it on the moldy donut we found on the table the other day, but than again he's always out of the tower working at KFC
09/19/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Aenlon
Everyone should be required to read the warlock forum before they come here to complain about mages.

Most of them are still just mad that they lost all their demon hunter abilities to demon hunters and picked up half a new spec as a result. In reality they just wish their half new spec was outlaw.
OMG Mage is so bad. I glacial spiked a boss in a mythic, and it healed him. Not only did I get kicked from the group, but Blizzard banned me for 6 months.

Am I doing it right?
09/19/2016 02:31 PMPosted by Kearvek
OMG Mage is so bad. I glacial spiked a boss in a mythic, and it healed him. Not only did I get kicked from the group, but Blizzard banned me for 6 months.

Am I doing it right?

Lies - mages don't get invited into groups in the first place.
"Tuné" sounds like fancy French tuna.
09/19/2016 02:36 PMPosted by Lev
"Tuné" sounds like fancy French tuna.

or a complete moron.
09/19/2016 02:34 PMPosted by Aenlon
09/19/2016 02:31 PMPosted by Kearvek

Am I doing it right?

Lies - mages don't get invited into groups in the first place.

You right
Wrong, he failed. He forgot to stand in fire while healing boss. Everyone knows the pro's kill themselves healing the boss... Gosh what kind of scrubs are you guys?
Play nice children
09/19/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Aenlon

Truth. You haven't seen salt until you spend a few minutes among the warlocks. Need a shower just thinking about it.
Hmm, I'm not salty about mages right now, but I have some Crystal Ball of Future Pessimism salt ready to go:

I fully expect fire to get nerfed, I'm not saying I want to see it nerfed, I'm saying I have a feeling it's coming. People are already crossing into the 60%+ crit chance, there's just no way it'll stay as is. Pyretic Incantation is just one of those abilities that seems nice on paper and then grows into a monster.
Best case scenario, Blizzard simply tones down the amount of crit fire mages have.
Worst case scenario, Blizzard wildly lashes out at the spec, gutting almost everything at once because they don't know what's causing it to get out of hand.

Arcane won't get any new animations or visuals. They also won't receive any buffs, well maybe a few slight mana-cost reductions but that's it.
Best case scenario, Blizzard gives Arcane some improved out of combat regen.
Worst case scenario, Blizzard can't fix arcane familiar so instead they nerf it to make it less attractive of a talent so people abandon it and solve the complaints that way (yes, I know super cynical, but hey, it's blizzard).

Frost will get a token buff, just a little useless buff to something like Flurry, but only if you hardcast it, leaving the spec still below par.
Best case scenario, they increase the damage of frostbolt by some marginal amount.
Worse case scenario, they remove the FoF proc from Ebonbolt and cite that Frost had too much burst capability in PvP.
I don't see what there is to be salty about...Mage is better than it's ever been! Each spec is viable and better than ever before. The only real issue I see is class representation. We are the least played class in the game currently. It's almost prime time for KT and there are only 37 mages between levels 104-109. I remember when mage was the class everyone wanted to play!
Mage should be able to fly without the use of a mount. I mean we do control magics. So I am salty about that, yes.
You know the absolute worst mage spec this expansion?

Warlock!
09/19/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Billnyetho
I don't see what there is to be salty about...Mage is better than it's ever been! Each spec is viable and better than ever before.
Oh look, another Fire Mage telling us that "Mages are fine". Go play Frost in any situation and tell us that it's not considerably weak in comparison with a far more complex rotation...