Balance Druid PvE Stat Priority

Druid
Hello, everyone!

What is the stat priority for a Balance Druid in PvE?

On Ask Mr. Robot, the stat priority for the "Single Target Auto" section is:
1. Intellect
2. Haste
3. Mastery
4. Critical Strike
5. Versalitiy

However, on Icy Veins, the stat priority is:
1. Haste;
2. Intellect;
3. Critical Strike >= Versatility;
4. Mastery.

Icy Veins also mentions the following:

Intellect is your primary stat. You should look for this stat in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Spell Power, which increases the damage of your spells.

Critical Strike increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and abilities.

Mastery, through Mastery: Starlight Icon Mastery: Starlight, increases the damage of Starsurge Icon Starsurge and Starfall Icon Starfall, and increases the effects of your Lunar, Solar, and Stellar Empowerments.

Haste increases your casting speed and your Astral Power generation (as a result of you being able to cast more spells).

Versatility increases all your damage and healing done, and decreases all damage taken.

I am currently spamming Mythic dungeons and I am looking to raid. I know that some encounters are better with AoE DPS and some are better with single-target DPS.

Also, my talents are as follows:
Starlord
Displacer Beast
Restoration Affinity
Mass Entanglement
Soul of the Forest
Blessings of the Ancients
Nature's Balance

These talents have worked well for me; I switched Stellar Flare out with Soul of the Forest and I switched Shooting stars out for Blessings of the Ancients and I seem to do more damage with these.

Any tips? Thanks!
I would love to know as well since the stat priorities are so different.
You could go full passive and play with Shooting star and stack haste. More dot ticks means more uptime, less need to reapply dots etc.

Just remember talents are meant to be swtiched based on fights.