Fury Community Feedback

General Discussion
Prev 1 25 26 27 32 Next
Fury is fine. Buff arms.
Are we going to hear something in the Q&A?
10/14/2016 10:50 AMPosted by Timb

I'm hoping!

It does look like we get 8-9% on five abilities in 7.1 but still no word on the damage taken thing.
Arms is fine. Buff fury.

Fixed that for you, though to be fair, Arms is a bit below average but it's not critical to buff it like fury.
10/14/2016 10:50 AMPosted by Timb

"You may think you want to play fury in heroic raids, but you don't" is the prediction.
Have they said anything about fury yet in the QA?
10/14/2016 11:40 AMPosted by Waygu
Have they said anything about fury yet in the QA?

Nothing specific other than a generic they 'want to buff lower specs.'
He did just mention the Fury hidden appearance and that they may want to look at making it less frustrating to get.
"Hey guys we will do balance don't worry :^) "

Not like warriors have had a poor representation and DPS in testing and the first 2 months of Legion. Or the 30% damage increase for fury makes zero sense. Or completely contradictory notes, like changing colossus smash cooldown because "RNG isn't fun" but nerf our traits which reduce the RNG.

Time to reroll.
He's reading Greyvax's question!

15%!

"We should have listened then."

Edit: Just to clarify the quoted comment was "We got a lot of feedback in beta [about the enrage penalty] and we should have listened then."

And the 15% is talented as per Ornyx below.

Greyvax's question:

10/10/2016 11:32 AMPosted by Greyvax
Can you comment on the current state of Fury? Our single target damage isn't really competitive enough given that we have the burden of 30% extra damage taken during enrage.
ICYMI, from the Live Q&A:

Damage buffs for Fury across many skills, and Enrage "damage taken" down to 20% (15% with Warpaint) in 7.1.

We are looking more into a redesign of the fantasy and idea of Fury Warriors in general in the near future, but nothing concrete to announce at this time! Lots of learnings from the beta cycle here, so thanks for riding along everyone.

Also, 7.1 is 10/25/16.
10/14/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Melaroi
"We should have listened then."

I laughed way too hard when he said that.

Also;
The concept of the "unpruning" and perhaps getting /a/ proper defensive CD back (die by the sword cough cough cough) would help tremendously with PvP.

I'm really upset we have to wait until 7.1, but at least I have some time to focus on other games for a bit since it seems like I ain't got much left to do if pugs won't take me.
10/14/2016 12:11 PMPosted by Shirt
I'm really upset we have to wait until 7.1, but at least I have some time to focus on other games for a bit since it seems like I ain't got much left to do if pugs won't take me.

At least 7.1 is on the 25th!

That's pretty awesome news.

10/14/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Ornyx
Damage buffs for Fury across many skills, and Enrage "damage taken" down to 20% (15% with Warpaint) in 7.1.

Thanks Ornyx! You almost beat me to it ;)

We are looking more into a redesign of the fantasy and idea of Fury Warriors in general in the near future, but nothing concrete to announce at this time! Lots of learnings from the beta cycle here, so thanks for riding along everyone.

Also, 7.1 is 10/25/16.

The hottest post on the forums. Woo ya
10/14/2016 12:12 PMPosted by Melaroi
10/14/2016 12:11 PMPosted by Shirt

At least 7.1 is on the 25th!

That's pretty awesome news.

Thanks Ornyx! You almost beat me to it ;)

Just read that since I closed off the stream early. Running on no sleep for weeks now due to IRL stuff.

Hopefully the changes they put forth are enough. I'm much less worried about pugs now that the date is so close.
Going to be talking to friends tonight about weaving into a semi-casual Karazhan group. @___@
Well Enrage penalty reduction is OK I suppose, a net survivability gain since we can more realistically talent into other talents in the row with Warpaint no longer being damn near required. But like Ion said, it should be under our control. I'd be more comfortable with, say, taking extra damage for a few seconds after Odyn's Fury is used or whatever. So that at least we know when it happens with 100% certainty.

The damage buffs, I assume, will be the ones we saw in PTR notes not too long ago. Still won't make Fury competitive, but hopefully viable at least.

I'm also happy to hear our hidden skin is being looked at. Just please, please make it a 100% drop off the world bosses.

Also, 7.1 is 10/25/16.

Yes!

I want to believe but you've hurt me so many times since Celestalon told me that fury didn't need any changes going into WOD except to make haste feel natural.

Also, 7.1 is 10/25/16.

Well at least Fury will be viable, but will likely still be subpar.

Also, 7.1 is 10/25/16.

Fury REALLY need one thing in PVE:

FIX J U G G E R N A U T to a longer duration, less stacks and more damage per stack