dstro dps

Warlock
anyone have a rotation for a consistent 200k single target for destro? 850ilvl
there's a stickied guide that someone took the time to write, right on the top of the page for destro, perhaps there is where you would want to start looking
850 Ilvl doesnt tell us enough. 850 ilvl with world quest items that have mastery/versatility would put you at the dps of someone with 820 ilvl but haste and crit. Haste especially is incredibly important.

General notes for single target dps. Note this is for smaller movement fights like Nyanthdra. Ursoc actually has a decent amount of movement and in this case it is better to take backdraft over roaring blazes. This is because you want to save conflag for times when you are moving and cant bank them to build up roaring blazes.

Talents:

Roaring Blazes outperforms back draft as you get more haste (around 30%). This is because back draft does not scale at all with haste (the buff duation gets shorter as you get haste) but with more haste you can conflag more so roaring blazes gets better. Stupid idea on Blizzard's part imo.

As far as I know (and looking at top parsers) grimoire of service still is the best single target.

Channel demonfire is the best single target (not by too much).

So we covered the talents to take. I have minorly touched on stat priority. As a pretty big side note the top trinkets to look for are devilsaur shock baton (since its from a world quest everyone should really have this), oakhearts gnarled root, or naraxxus spiked tongue.

For rotation tips basically you open with a chaos bolt.

Immediately immolate and spam 2 conflags to build up roaring blazes, and conflag the third time as soon as you get it off cd. Let this immolate fall out and refresh it. Then reapply immolate again as soon as you get 2 conflag charges and repeat the above steps.

Try and cast chaos bolt so it doesnt let eradication fall off, at least until soul shards run out.

Open up with lord of the flames infernal and use doomguard at 20%.

Do not let grimoirce of service and doomguard/infernal sit on cd long enough
that it would stop an extra cast from going off.

Do not let dimensional rift sit on 3 charges.

Any other specific questions i can try and touch on, or if someone thinks I am wrong on a point let me know. I am trying to learn as well.
so ur saying i shud give up ilvl 850 gear for some 830s with haste
09/26/2016 08:11 AMPosted by Pyrofreek
\

Unfortunately yes. My max Ilvl is 856 and I'm playing at 847. The difference in stats is about 16 % haste lol. 20% with mastery gear and 37% in my haste gear. Hoping at higher ilvls mastery starts to be more useful...
ive tried every possible rotation and build i could research, used my haste gear too 29% haste, used my full 849ilvl gear no matter what i cant pull 200k on the dumies lol WTFF.
With the talent Roaring blaze Haste has almost the same stat weight as intellect.

Edit: Also you need to make sure you are always flasked and have food buff. Trinket play a big part too.
09/26/2016 07:47 AMPosted by Pyrofreek
anyone have a rotation for a consistent 200k single target for destro? 850ilvl

"Consistent" is a not a word that can be relate to Destros (lol :p). Blizz made them a cassino and I don't think "Cassino" and "Consistent" can be in the same sentence in a positive way. :p
09/26/2016 08:11 AMPosted by Pyrofreek

Item level is not the "final solution"...I have a few higher pieces in my bag, but they don't have haste, so I wear lesser gear with haste..BTW, currently I cannot pull 200k either, but hopefully tomorrow will help us out.
I use used GrimService on the first boss, everything else I used GrimSac due to AoE, hard to parse without it.
you should be casting immolate twice every time to get highest duration
can demo pull a consistent 200k then cus obviously destro and aff cant
Im on 847 ilvl and doing constantly 210k with 300k burst or more with Crit/Mastery Gear on Normal Ursoc using Backdraft/Reverse Entropy/Grimoire of Service/Soul Conduit

I really want to use Haste/Crit but i do not have lucky with drops, but im getting pretty good numbers with crit/haste gear.
09/26/2016 08:05 AMPosted by Vralex
Immediately immolate and spam 2 conflags to build up roaring blazes, and conflag the third time as soon as you get it off cd. Let this immolate fall out and refresh it. Then reapply immolate again as soon as you get 2 conflag charges and repeat the above steps.

I noticed at 30% haste, if you immo ----> conlag x2, by the time immolate runs out you have 2 charges of conflag again (which lets you do immo ---->2x conflag again). Would it not be better to keep up constant 2x buffed immolate than to keep up a half x2 buff, half x3 buff, then no buff, then x2 again? obviously, if you have a trinket buff you will want to do the x3 buff, but generally in the fight wouldn't a constant 50% buff be better?
09/26/2016 08:52 AMPosted by Aykon
With the talent Roaring blaze Haste has almost the same stat weight as intellect.

Edit: Also you need to make sure you are always flasked and have food buff. Trinket play a big part too.

What are the stat weights without RB?
09/26/2016 10:40 AMPosted by Khameleon
09/26/2016 08:05 AMPosted by Vralex

I noticed at 30% haste, if you immo ----> conlag x2, by the time immolate runs out you have 2 charges of conflag again (which lets you do immo ---->2x conflag again). Would it not be better to keep up constant 2x buffed immolate than to keep up a half x2 buff, half x3 buff, then no buff, then x2 again? obviously, if you have a trinket buff you will want to do the x3 buff, but generally in the fight wouldn't a constant 50% buff be better?

Sorry I had an error by omission here. As mysticalsoap pointed out roaring blazes should be making use of pandemic with immolate so from what I understand it is better to get 3 conflags per immolate. Once your haste is high enough you should have very little time where you have an unbuffed immolate on a target.