Beating off the Legion

General Discussion
What will happen In the next expansion after the legion is destroyed?
Will It go back to the classic WoW sort of deal, where horde is actually INVOLVED?

I miss horde and alliance being actually relevant, now it's just a matter of preference.

Any thoughts?
I was hoping for a different discussion. I am disappointing.

But do you really think they thought that far ahead? Probably something with Naga or Old Gods or maybe something faction oriented like Cata/MoP was supposed to be.

Or here's a novel idea that I would fully be in favor of:

JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP!
The Legion are really a bunch of jerks. Off worlders are like that.
10/03/2016 01:31 AMPosted by Akuza
I was hoping for a different discussion.

Op could use some phrasing maybe. http://imgur.com/Ov2XaVG
I think it would take a very long time to beat off every single member of the legion. Also, some of them are quite big, so you'd need several people to beat them off effectively. And while beating them off might slow them down for a bit, I don't see it as a long term solution.
Beating off to the Legion

Those succubuses.....
The only thing beyond the Legion is the very thing the Legion was meant to combat: The Void.

Sargeras specifically assembled the Legion to destroy all life in the universe because he felt it preferable to corruption by the Void and the Old Gods that it spawned.
Dirty.
10/03/2016 01:32 AMPosted by Dreadstrike
I think it would take a very long time to beat off every single member of the legion. Also, some of them are quite big, so you'd need several people to beat them off effectively. And while beating them off might slow them down for a bit, I don't see it as a long term solution.

ahahhahhaaa
...my poor mind.

And htere seems to be a nasty fairy around! Anyway... uh.

10/03/2016 01:32 AMPosted by Dreadstrike

I laughed in real life. Thank you xD yes, what this guy said!
I doubt we will thoroughly destroy the legion this expac. I suspect the final boss will be kil'jaeden, at which point either the legion leaves and we have to deal with n'zoth or something, or sergeras finally decides to show his ugly mug.
N'zoth is probably next expansion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6p-tlzJEsQ
10/03/2016 01:31 AMPosted by Akuza
I was hoping for a different discussion. I am disappointing.

But do you really think they thought that far ahead? Probably something with Naga or Old Gods or maybe something faction oriented like Cata/MoP was supposed to be.

Or here's a novel idea that I would fully be in favor of:

JUST MAKE SOMETHING UP!
Yes they most likely have thought that far ahead. Blizzard was working on legion before WOD even released.

Also they have already made something up; the void gods. Essentially the Masters of the old gods, on par with the Titans and the light. When blizzard has run out of old lore bosses, they have them to fall back on.
This thread had so much potential...
beating off the legion

Yea I'm not touching that one. But as for our next villains I have some ideas.

1. The dragonflights. They've lost a lot of thier power. I'm sure some aren't to keen on the aspects going "being immortal is too mainstream"

2. Old gods

3. Each horde and alliance faction.
Reminds me of a Silicon Valley episode....
We will literally fight Chris Metzen.
The oldest profession saves the world once again.
Well, there's all kinds of allusion to N'Zoth already popping up in Legion. I imagine we'll have some tentacles to handle after we finish Kil'jaeden. Maybe he won't come back if we're fast and thorough enough.