Hand of guldan

New Player Help and Guides
Old school player coming back after years. This may be a very silly question but whenever I cast the hand of guldan spell the imps it summons only stick around for one cast of their attack then disappear. I thought they were supposed to keep attacking for 12 seconds or whatever their duration is? Is it just because I have a low level version of the spell or did I miss something?
spells don't have ranks anymore, so I doubt that would be an issue

(but beyond that, i can't be any help with what you're seeing happen)
Not a silly question, that's definitely a bug. One I've heard of, but have not experienced. They should stay with you and keep attacking until their 12 seconds is up or they have been killed. But enemy players would have to be the ones killing them, AoE should not affect pets much and imps hardly generate aggro. You can even have multiple packs of imps out at a time if you generate enough shards.

I'd submit a bug report, submit a ticket, maybe post in the bug report subforum too, give them as much info as possible. What is your latency? Are you experiencing other symptoms associated with high ping, regardless of the number it shows? Are you able to replicate this upon relogging, or in different zones?
09/20/2016 07:03 AMPosted by Scutshakes
Not a silly question, that's definitely a bug. One I've heard of, but have not experienced. They should stay with you and keep attacking until their 12 seconds is up or they have been killed. But enemy players would have to be the ones killing them, AoE should not affect pets much and imps hardly generate aggro. You can even have multiple packs of imps out at a time if you generate enough shards.

I'd submit a bug report, submit a ticket, maybe post in the bug report subforum too, give them as much info as possible. What is your latency? Are you experiencing other symptoms associated with high ping, regardless of the number it shows? Are you able to replicate this upon relogging, or in different zones?

My latency is 75, with no signs of lag. Relogging does nothing, nor does changing zones. Even tried disabling all my mods and reloading the UI just in case, still no go. I'll try submitting a ticket/bug report. Thanks!
I've also been having this issue. I'll submit a ticket.