Glorious Tyranny - Bring It Back

Arenas
1 2 3 9 Next
The Glorious Tyranny weapons illusion for 2400 rated players is missing in Legion. This is very upsetting to me considering this illusion gives me and lots of other players great motivation to push 3s. I feel this enchant is a great edition to the game , it allows players to show off that they are skilled in pvp, much like arena and RBG tittles. I was never big into PvP / Arena until I noticed this weapon illusion. After lots of work in the off season I feel I have prepared my self enough to make the 2400 push in 3s for this illusion. Now I have no real reason to push rating. Sure I can get a fancy tittle for one arena season, but this illusion is permanent, and you can use it on all alts. Not to mention it is the coolest looking enchantment in the game ( IMO ). It shows that you are good PvPer at first glance without anyone having to inspect your achievements. It also separates the PvPers from PvEers as this takes much work to achieve the 2400 rating needed to get this illusion, much like a world first tittle for a pve player.
please and thanks
Still have my Bloody Dancing Steel swords in the bank...
Just get it in Ashran
Still holding out hope that they'll eventually add a vendor that sells all the old elite gear a character qualified for, but vendored, disenchanted, lost, didn't buy, or whatever.

Also sort of figured they'd continue the line of PvP illusions with a green one for Legion.
09/30/2016 01:47 PMPosted by Kaylee
Still holding out hope that they'll eventually add a vendor that sells all the old elite gear a character qualified for, but vendored, disenchanted, lost, didn't buy, or whatever.

Also sort of figured they'd continue the line of PvP illusions with a green one for Legion.

This as well. so many unfinished sets on my shaman because I have to buy 3 sets back then. Not just 3 sets for each spec but as resto I had to buy like a normal set, a set to gem all stam, buy stam trinkets spirit set, etc etc.
sort of figured they'd continue the line of PvP illusions with a green one for Legion.

This would have been a great idea.

Also Primal Victory (blue) should have represented a different rating requirement in WoD; since its redundant for double enchants at 2.4. Something like,

2k - <Elite gear>
2.2 - <Blue> Primal Victory
2.4 - <Red> Glorious Tyranny
2.6 - <Green> Legion enchant

Too bad all the effort went into Prestige rewards, and didn't fix rated ladder rewards at all, so disappointing considering how easy it would have been.
09/30/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Blingtron
sort of figured they'd continue the line of PvP illusions with a green one for Legion.

Also Primal Victory (blue) should have represented a different rating requirement in WoD; since its redundant for double enchants at 2.4. Something like,

2k - <Elite gear>

Too bad all the effort went into Prestige rewards, and didn't fix rated ladder rewards at all, so disappointing considering how easy it would have been.
Staggered rewards for climbing would be awesome.

But this is blizzard and we don't incentivize things unless it pertains to PvE, or substituting effort for time.
2k - <Elite gear>

Yeah, and this is all we're left with. No illusion or tabard, at least as far as I know.

Elite requirement is up to 2200, too, which seems a bit high considering it's just recolored raid gear.
09/30/2016 01:41 PMPosted by Guòér
Just get it in Ashran
Where in Ashran?
09/30/2016 01:41 PMPosted by Guòér
Just get it in Ashran

Sorry bud , the vendor in ashran is no longer available... the NPC is still there but he is no longer a vendor. I have made multiple tickets about this issue and there is no way to get this illusion as of now. All the GMs I have talked to said that it may or may not be returning, they really do not know. But they have said they receive multiple requests about this so all we can do is make suggestions and hope they bring it back
Thanks to all who thumbs up and commented. If you have friends in game that feel the same way about this issue, Please get them to thumbs up as well as submit an in-game suggestion asking for this to be brought back. Greatly appreciate the support. Lets get this illusion back <3
i agree bring this back blizz
Thank you, any help on this issue is appreciated :). Blizzard pls bring this illusion back <3

2k - <Elite gear>

Sounds like a great idea. Now to get blizzard to implement something like this, that's the tough part :/
Even though rating seems tougher this season compared to the 2700+ rating wod season, I feel this enchant should remain at 2400
Bring it back there was literally 0 reason to remove it I mean it's been in there since MoP !@#$ this garbage game
i miss wod
Thanks all for your support. Anyone know how many thumbs up is needed for blizzard to see this? I really want this illusion brought back into this game, as an above post said, it shouldn't have been removed in the first place.
I wish I could have illusions on artifact weapons.