Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
1 2 3 12 Next
AK5 is hopefully the trigger.

Last thread capped so here we are again lads.
I'll have AK 5 in 4 days and 4 hours...
09/20/2016 08:26 PMPosted by Xieran
I'll have AK 5 in 4 days and 4 hours...

Same-ish
3 days 18 hours :3
I like cheese
Was it ruled out that revered with all factions (but wardens) was the trigger for the charm? If Nay got his after the gemfinder boon it might have been the rep that got him the charm not the enchant. Thoughts?
Im revered all except Wardens (3k left) and I am 1/2 way to exalted with the nightfallen.

No drops yet...
Sorry to ask this question, especially if it was addressed, but what is AK5? Makes me think of an uzi :p.
09/21/2016 07:37 AMPosted by Bleedz
Sorry to ask this question, especially if it was addressed, but what is AK5? Makes me think of an uzi :p.

Artifact Knowledge rank 5
Well then! I have a long way to go - sitting at AK 3. Thanks for your reply.
I am revered with all factions, what do you guys want me to try?
The gemfinder boon has been proven to not work?
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749265213

09/21/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Shikarra
I can confirm along with many other people where the artifact is - my previous data from data mining was close but some information was invalid so I am going to clear up a few things here. NO. I don't have the hidden appearance, nor the achievement for doing so - HOWEVER what I CAN confirm is that I have successfully gotten the charm which unlocks the rest of everything. I won't say the information outright as the appearance is meant to make you feel special if you manage to get it and are fortunate enough to show it off. Here is a riddle with all info needed to unlock the charm:

Trust none that you see online, or be led astray from the prize - the charm that you seek is both there, and not. Westward of Suramar your first clue can be found with a faction, and an item soulbound. There forth must one go from whence you once came - back to Suramar again. A demon with a charm - at that I laugh. Think outside the box, this one isn't easy - and no, no professions needed for they make you queasy! Not all that you see is what it appears to be. The Nightfallen are key but not what they ask of you - ignore the quests and the answer is daily!

Kinda obvious yet not, if you solve it how it drops is revealed to you. Enjoy and happy hunting! (I will be trying to figure out what to do with the charm, talking to Candrael Twinshadow does nothing)
where i go to find it
09/21/2016 12:36 PMPosted by Raîthe
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749265213

09/21/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Shikarra
I can confirm along with many other people where the artifact is - my previous data from data mining was close but some information was invalid so I am going to clear up a few things here. NO. I don't have the hidden appearance, nor the achievement for doing so - HOWEVER what I CAN confirm is that I have successfully gotten the charm which unlocks the rest of everything. I won't say the information outright as the appearance is meant to make you feel special if you manage to get it and are fortunate enough to show it off. Here is a riddle with all info needed to unlock the charm:

Trust none that you see online, or be led astray from the prize - the charm that you seek is both there, and not. Westward of Suramar your first clue can be found with a faction, and an item soulbound. There forth must one go from whence you once came - back to Suramar again. A demon with a charm - at that I laugh. Think outside the box, this one isn't easy - and no, no professions needed for they make you queasy! Not all that you see is what it appears to be. The Nightfallen are key but not what they ask of you - ignore the quests and the answer is daily!

Kinda obvious yet not, if you solve it how it drops is revealed to you. Enjoy and happy hunting! (I will be trying to figure out what to do with the charm, talking to Candrael Twinshadow does nothing)

With no SS or proof of having said charm, I call BS
09/21/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Xanrael
The gemfinder boon has been proven to not work?

Not exactly. At this point, nothing has been proven.
I know it's kind of a stupid idea but has anyone tried killing Downfall with the Warglaives of Azzinoth?
09/21/2016 02:49 PMPosted by Esu
I know it's kind of a stupid idea but has anyone tried killing Downfall with the Warglaives of Azzinoth?

It wouldn't be anything that exclusive.