Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
09/21/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Xanrael
The gemfinder boon has been proven to not work?

Nobody knows yet but its fun to have to get free gems to AH
Nobody posting on these now.. Are we giving up?
Maybe so at least until one of hits level 5 of Artifact Knowledge to see how it goes then, With some other players trying to lead us on wild goose chases didn't help I'm willing to bet. But I'm still looking to see if I can find anything.
09/22/2016 09:54 AMPosted by Gødrøk
Nobody posting on these now.. Are we giving up?

No, no ones giving up, its jut that so far the leads we've had haven't lead to anything, getting it is gated behind something we just don't know what, current theory is artifact knowledge, at most right now ppl are on AK4 if they've kept up, its thought that it's gated behind AK5 but we won't know if that's it for a few more days. The reason ppl aren't posting atm is because there is nothing new to try right now, its moreso a matter of waiting for someone to get it and then figure out what they had done at the time to get it. Its become a matter of time rather then testing tons of theories.
AK5 hits for Day 1 110 tomorrow, expect updates then.
I'm still going on wild goose chases everyday with theories i make up. With nothing to go on, there is no right way. It's all trial and error until we figure it out.

I.e. I'm doing BT every week just in case it could just be a rare drop from one of the bosses.
Can you people please let go of this, it's almost as bad as those "rate this Xmog above you" threads... Holy mother Mary of Jesus
09/22/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Hypnotic
Can you people please let go of this, it's almost as bad as those "rate this Xmog above you" threads... Holy mother Mary of Jesus

Nobody has found it, so... no?
We just all need to keep working together!
Hello all, i'm from the Paladin forums and helped with the research for our hidden skin. Next on my Agenda is this one because Demon Hunter is my 2nd class for legion. Is there a discord I can join or a Tldr of what is found so far?
09/22/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Andrøss
Hello all, i'm from the Paladin forums and helped with the research for our hidden skin. Next on my Agenda is this one because Demon Hunter is my 2nd class for legion. Is there a discord I can join or a Tldr of what is found so far?

Nothing concrete has been found and no proof exists of anything. Originally Candrael's Charm dropped from random mobs in Suramar during the beta, but nobody has received the charm this expansion outside of potential "glitches" on the EU server which may have been related to the charm dropping or the skin dropping despite hidden prerequisites not being met. (Most likely artifact power.)

So, good luck!

Supposedly tomorrow people will be reaching AK 5 and we shall find out if that makes a difference.

Even then the ones that supposedly have the charm have been unable to do anything with it or interact with Candrael Twinshadow. But no proof exists that these people even have or had the charm.

So there's nothing at the moment.
09/22/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Andrøss

Bro, I say this in no uncertain terms. No one knows anything. Not. One. Damn. Thing.

All the bets are placed on AK5 as far as guesses go.
The only info we know of is theres a bat and we need to kill it. There is supposed to be a charm that is associated with it but nobody knows where it comes from. Beta indo is to outdated to really be of use.

People hope theres some kind of AK barrier, we should find that out in the next few days since people with got 110 early should be reaching that point.
All I can say is if we just focus on world quest, exploring and playing the game odds are someone will find it.

I think the issue is we are so caught up in so many theorys we are not looking at what is infront of us
i'll be exalted with nightfallen tomorrow, anything i should try to do specifically?
Not that I can think of specifically. Maybe see if there are npc's with new dialogue? I don't think anything will change really. If it's an item that drops, try grinding a few mobs? I wouldn't waste your time though unless you're also going to have ak 5, and then it will be hard to tell if it does drop what the actual gating mechanism was.

I'll take a look on Saturday when I hit exalted too and see if it makes a difference. Won't hit ak 5 until early Sunday.
well i finished the nightfallen story line.. and at one point this guy dies, then you have to give a fruit to his GF which i can't remember her name but she says i won't forget this.. then she vanishes? like i can't find her anywhere.. also tried spectral sighting his grave and nothing...

also nighteyes is now under the tree standing beside a giant egg and says i am just as surprised as you are
There is no source support its gated behind AK5... if u read the AK5 from site. What's written there is nothing much important honestly
09/23/2016 07:12 AMPosted by Mysthos
There is no source support its gated behind AK5... if u read the AK5 from site. What's written there is nothing much important honestly

People have done a ton of things to try to find out what to do and -nothing- has come back with any hint that they were doing it correctly. We didn't get to v5 without a lot of discussion.

A lot of other specs gained their artifact from being gated behind AK4 and killing stuff in the Dal sewers, so it is not far fetched to assume that the charm dropping in Suramar is gated behind AK5. it did in the beta, there is no real reason to change that. Not like it has to be dificult and cryptic, and I doubt it is.

That said, you're certainly right in that it's not really reliable proof, but discussions have died and people may discover something out in the world or a hint at some point. I believe it's gated behind something because we have not gotten one. single. useful clue as to what to do as even a first step.
09/22/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Hypnotic

7/10, looks good but not very original ;)