Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
And Edgelord shall be known as the Bro of the Demon Hunters.
09/23/2016 05:44 PMPosted by Edgelørd
Hey guys Edge here.

First off thanks to everybody who linked me to this forum. I was doing my Suramar World quests today and after being done saving some withered from the tunnels (same area shared with the withered army training scenario) I have had people bombarding me with messages in-game. Most people were pretty cool with it but some were not so cool calling me a liar etc. I want to say thanks to the peeps who vouched for me in this forum here. I do believe it is tied behind AK5 as I had gotten it not too long ago and headed into Suramar. All other theories on needing Gemfinding enchants or killing demons in Felsoul Hold have no merit. If you guys wish to armory me for proof you can as well. Posted this first on WoWhead under the item if you want more info or message me in-game.

Cheers.

congrats and ty for being the real mvp
Finally the hero we needed, but not the one we deserve..... finally we have closure.

Gratz bro :D
I commend you for your act of service to the Illidari. You shall forever be known as Edgelord the Deathwalker.
Hey guys Edge here.

First off thanks to everybody who linked me to this forum. I was doing my Suramar World quests today and after being done saving some withered from the tunnels (same area shared with the withered army training scenario) I have had people bombarding me with messages in-game. Most people were pretty cool with it but some were not so cool calling me a liar etc. I want to say thanks to the peeps who vouched for me in this forum here. I do believe it is tied behind AK5 as I had gotten it not too long ago and headed into Suramar. All other theories on needing Gemfinding enchants or killing demons in Felsoul Hold have no merit. If you guys wish to armory me for proof you can as well. Posted this first on WoWhead under the item if you want more info or message me in-game.

Cheers.

How do you have artifact level 5? I don't think that's possible
09/23/2016 06:15 PMPosted by Saltydh
Hey guys Edge here.

Cheers.

How do you have artifact level 5? I don't think that's possible

It should only be beginning to pop up for the fastest EU 110's shortly.
Day 1/Early day 2 110's have access to AK5 now so yes, it is quite possible to have.
09/23/2016 06:21 PMPosted by May
Day 1/Early day 2 110's have access to AK5 now so yes, it is quite possible to have.

Not on US its not. This guy is on US. I got 110 first day and haven't missed a single pick up. I still have 19 hours. i mean even if he did it 6 hours before me he still wouldn't have it yet. Something smells fishy.
Im 1 day to go for me
Yeah I'm just gonna call bs on this. There's no way he has AK 5. This is another Nay unless proven otherwise. He literally said he has AK 5 and that's not possible on US.
He definitely has AK5. He has the achievement and everything.
09/23/2016 06:52 PMPosted by Stushear
He definitely has AK5. He has the achievement and everything.

Yeah I see that.... Idk how that's possible though
Yea, he 100% has AK5, this is it guys!
I wonder if he could ss the information you get from being AK5 cause it'd still be interesting to read and see if there are any suggestions on why you should head to suramar and start looking for the hidden skin...
09/23/2016 06:26 PMPosted by Saltydh
09/23/2016 06:21 PMPosted by May

Not on US its not. This guy is on US. I got 110 first day and haven't missed a single pick up. I still have 19 hours. i mean even if he did it 6 hours before me he still wouldn't have it yet. Something smells fishy.

Actually its very much possible. I hit level 110 in like 2-3 days and since then I have nonstop been gathering and starting my AK the second it comes up.
09/23/2016 05:54 PMPosted by Felhellsing
And Edgelord shall be known as the Bro of the Demon Hunters.

Haha thanks just trying to help fellow demon bro!
09/23/2016 06:04 PMPosted by Torjuumus
Finally the hero we needed, but not the one we deserve..... finally we have closure.

Gratz bro :D

Thanks! Hopefully you get yours soon as well!
09/23/2016 06:05 PMPosted by Dorados
I commend you for your act of service to the Illidari. You shall forever be known as Edgelord the Deathwalker.

What an honor!
09/23/2016 06:42 PMPosted by Saltydh
Yeah I'm just gonna call bs on this. There's no way he has AK 5. This is another Nay unless proven otherwise. He literally said he has AK 5 and that's not possible on US.

Oh, please. Don't downvote this guy for a completely valid observation.

It's obvious Edgelord provably has AK5 now, but frankly it is not currently feasible outside of being bugged. Nay was eligible for Deathwalker via a bug as well. It's commendable to share that it is gated behind AK5. Appreciation for that, and am nowhere accusing Edgelord of abuse - simply stating that the AK5 could have been obtained due to something funky in the system he may not have even noticed.
Regardless, it is of minor consequence. Congrats and many thanks for sharing.