Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 4 5 6 12 Next
09/23/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Numinator
I wonder if he could ss the information you get from being AK5 cause it'd still be interesting to read and see if there are any suggestions on why you should head to suramar and start looking for the hidden skin...

Haven't thought of that. I can go check out the book and report back. Just doing a raid with my guild atm so il report back once done.
09/23/2016 07:18 PMPosted by Babatho
Regardless, it is of minor consequence. Congrats and many thanks for sharing.

Very well could be what happened. I am going to contact a GM just in case so nothing bad happens to my account but unless some glitch got me an extra artifact research note or something by mistake I don't see any other way. Appreciate the help for sure though thank you.
I'll be hitting AK 5 tomorrow afternoon, will verify your theory then.

Congrats, Edge!
09/23/2016 07:48 PMPosted by Phrease
I'll be hitting AK 5 tomorrow afternoon, will verify your theory then.

Congrats, Edge!

Thank you!
1 day 4 hours from AK5 and i hit 110 on 8/30. So you'll have another person trying to confirm this as well.
09/23/2016 05:44 PMPosted by Edgelørd
Hey guys Edge here.

First off thanks to everybody who linked me to this forum. I was doing my Suramar World quests today and after being done saving some withered from the tunnels (same area shared with the withered army training scenario) I have had people bombarding me with messages in-game. Most people were pretty cool with it but some were not so cool calling me a liar etc. I want to say thanks to the peeps who vouched for me in this forum here. I do believe it is tied behind AK5 as I had gotten it not too long ago and headed into Suramar. All other theories on needing Gemfinding enchants or killing demons in Felsoul Hold have no merit. If you guys wish to armory me for proof you can as well. Posted this first on WoWhead under the item if you want more info or message me in-game.

Cheers.

thanks for sharing the info!
Edgelord, Question for you.

Some of the hiddden artifacts have Buffs or Effects, (ex: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifact-weapons/hidden-potential)

Anything showing for the Deathwalker skins hidden effects?

Also grats, however you got it, and thanks for not being a jerkface (like two individuals who shall go unnamed), and actually explaining what the dealio is.
09/23/2016 09:30 PMPosted by Loviatår
Edgelord, Question for you.

Some of the hiddden artifacts have Buffs or Effects, (ex: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifact-weapons/hidden-potential)

Anything showing for the Deathwalker skins hidden effects?

Also grats, however you got it, and thanks for not being a jerkface (like two individuals who shall go unnamed), and actually explaining what the dealio is.

Hey so I actually haven't experienced the effect yet so that is still unknown to me. However I also haven't played with it a ton just yet. I can go and try and look at some stuff with spectral sight and report back but I doubt I will find anything. Thanks for the heads up on the effect though.
09/23/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Edgelørd
09/23/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Numinator
I wonder if he could ss the information you get from being AK5 cause it'd still be interesting to read and see if there are any suggestions on why you should head to suramar and start looking for the hidden skin...

Haven't thought of that. I can go check out the book and report back. Just doing a raid with my guild atm so il report back once done.

Tome of Fel Secrets doesn't reveal anything to do with the charm. It does give a paragraph on some lore but nothing in no way relating to Suramar or the charm in the slightest. Spectral Sight around the npc that throws you into downfall also leads to nothing.
So, just getting AK5 and farming mobs for the charm in suramar is all that is needed to be able to talk to CT and kill downfall?
16 hours for me, and i hit 110 on the first day
yeah I am and idiot sorry deleted post...
09/24/2016 01:41 AMPosted by Xiaoz
yeah I am and idiot sorry deleted post...

Didn't see the post what was it? No worries man.
09/23/2016 11:18 PMPosted by Dankbeams
So, just getting AK5 and farming mobs for the charm in suramar is all that is needed to be able to talk to CT and kill downfall?

That is correct
Some DH on Fel Hammer Discord just tested the "easy way". Works. Get AK5, glide down and kill Downfall. GG EZ
Prot Warr and Fire Mage confirmed unlocking after AK5 as well
Congrats edge! How long after AK 5 did it take? Should I hunker in for a grind still^_^.