Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 5 6 7 12 Next
09/23/2016 09:30 PMPosted by Loviatår
Edgelord, Question for you.

Some of the hiddden artifacts have Buffs or Effects, (ex: http://www.wowhead.com/guides/artifact-weapons/hidden-potential)

Anything showing for the Deathwalker skins hidden effects?

Also grats, however you got it, and thanks for not being a jerkface (like two individuals who shall go unnamed), and actually explaining what the dealio is.

The hidden skins don't have the "hidden effect". It's part of the weapon itself, but some are still unknown.
Guys you can stop trying to figure out what to do for the hidden artifact skin. It has been confirmed to be behind level 5 AK, just glide down and kill Downfall.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2060622-DH-Havoc-Hidden-Artifact-Apperance/page43

Very last page. Confirmed by several people.
09/24/2016 03:25 PMPosted by Lîlninja
Guys you can stop trying to figure out what to do for the hidden artifact skin. It has been confirmed to be behind level 5 AK, just glide down and kill Downfall.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2060622-DH-Havoc-Hidden-Artifact-Apperance/page43

Edgelørd already got theirs yesterday after getting AK5. You didn't have to go out of your way to post this as if people weren't becoming aware. Some people were asking follow up questions, and making sure.
I may be late on this, but I believe our weapon effect is that, every once in a while, we are enveloped with light from above (as if from the heavens), then when the light from above fades,a lasting effect from it stays on the ground for a good 5 seconds, then fades. Seems to happen (more often than not) when logging in, standing still, or phasing in to another zone/area.

It happened when I was not doing anything a few times.
09/24/2016 03:43 PMPosted by Kakugo
09/24/2016 03:25 PMPosted by Lîlninja

Edgelørd already got theirs yesterday after getting AK5. You didn't have to go out of your way to post this as if people weren't becoming aware. Some people were asking follow up questions, and making sure.

5 threads of people trying to find it, just thought i would share this since no on else had. Sorry to have inconvenienced you with this new development.
09/24/2016 03:53 PMPosted by Blightblade
I may be late on this, but I believe our weapon effect is that, every once in a while, we are enveloped with light from above (as if from the heavens), then when the light from above fades,a lasting effect from it stays on the ground for a good 5 seconds, then fades. Seems to happen (more often than not) when logging in, standing still, or phasing in to another zone/area.

That's your Night Elf racial swapping between day and night passive effects.
09/24/2016 03:55 PMPosted by Browniebite
09/24/2016 03:53 PMPosted by Blightblade

That's your Night Elf racial swapping between day and night passive effects.

Really? Bahaha I thought I was on to something. Sorry to dissappoint, yall! Lol. Wish someone would figure out havoc artifacts secret effect then!
Confirmed. You must have AK 5 and kill mobs in Suramar for the charm to drop.

EDIT: Been receiving questions about who drops them. Any mob within Suramar has a chance to drop the charm.

Hope this helps!
09/24/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Felsual
Congrats edge! How long after AK 5 did it take? Should I hunker in for a grind still^_^.

Nah it didn't take very long a big grind won't be needed.
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry but I hit AK5 and literally the first mob I killed in Suramar dropped the Charm. I am sad because some of the theories I read here would have been truly inspiring quest design.
09/24/2016 08:32 PMPosted by Paypae
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry but I hit AK5 and literally the first mob I killed in Suramar dropped the Charm. I am sad because some of the theories I read here would have been truly inspiring quest design.

Yeah, the fact that it was gated behind something as boring as AK is a big let down. :(

Welcome to the club
Well, the hunt is over; good work team lol
09/24/2016 08:34 PMPosted by Retrøgrade

Yeah, the fact that it was gated behind something as boring as AK is a big let down. :(

Its really sad considering how much collective time was invested by people on these forums searching for the appearance before it was even available.
Feel bad for people who were farming this pre AK5. I wish blizzard would have let them gotten the charm at the very least but regardless it is an awesome skin and awesome that I was able to share it.
Yea AK5, glide down and kill. I'm not too upset since I have them, but the early farming is a bit wasted.
Well here's to hoping the Flamereaper skin will have some actual lore involved and won't be gated by raids or high ak.

Same to Unberwing.

I imagine they'll just require AK 25 and whatever the final raid of the expansion is.
Im still the cooler edgelord *dramtic hair flip*