Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 7 8 9 12 Next
Did the Jump from Highmountain to Downfall just to see if I could kill him... piece of cake after third jump. So far as I know,, haven't seen the charm drop on Server Stormrage yet. I can be wrong, play a lot, skinned a lot, killed a lot,, no charm, i did find a small blurb that says it has a 0.09% drop off mobs and demons in and around Suramar and Felsoul Hold. Happy hunting, and big GRATS if you have it.
Just got the hidden appearance, the charm dropped from a random mob in suramar city for me, the only difference between today and yesterday is I picked up AK 5 and did some Illidan quests, also I had the Purified Vision of Sargaras from the Illidan questline equipped, I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

http://imgur.com/a/0tChw - charm

http://imgur.com/a/2VvPu - glaives
omg, they are sooo small on a Belf female
How can we tell which AK lvl we have? I have just been researching it without counting.
09/25/2016 08:17 AMPosted by Chopstyx
How can we tell which AK lvl we have? I have just been researching it without counting.

Open up your artifact traits and mouse over the level
09/25/2016 08:17 AMPosted by Chopstyx

Shift right click weapon and mouse over top left.
Ok,,,, Please laugh if you want or call me NOOB,, Im ok with it,,, but,,,,,, How do I determine my AK5??
Damn,, should have just read a few posts up, before my NOOB question, LMAO at myself. :)P
09/25/2016 07:58 AMPosted by Salkauial
Did the Jump from Highmountain to Downfall just to see if I could kill him... piece of cake after third jump. So far as I know,, haven't seen the charm drop on Server Stormrage yet. I can be wrong, play a lot, skinned a lot, killed a lot,, no charm, i did find a small blurb that says it has a 0.09% drop off mobs and demons in and around Suramar and Felsoul Hold. Happy hunting, and big GRATS if you have it.

I killed it this way, got AK5 today, Got my awesome new skin. #Amazing

Love all you! <3 Good job guys
It's confirmed guys! Get AK5 and kill the bat.
Laughing so hard at Nay right now LMAO.

Now I just have to wait for AK5 T.T
Do we kill anything or we got a good farming spot after we get AK5?
Now my dilemma is deciding whether to glide down or farm the charm. Been farming for a while and heavily leaning on switching to glide.
Just got the weapons!!!!!!! Confirmed AK5 nothing else done. Stormrage
Hi all,

Confirming that AK5 is the gate. You can both get the charm from Suramar OR simply glide down to Downfall after you have achieved AK5.

I got mine yesterday.

Personal opinion: don't even bother with the charm. Just glide down from Highmountain and snag him.
If you use emerald winds and jump from candreala you can reach the deathwalker. Just make sure you get into deathwalker winds to continue the fight
Just got mine from an Arcblade during the "Weather the Storm" Scenario (questline you get after hitting exalted and completing the "A Growing Crisis" arc which sends you into the Emerald Nightmare raid). Also got my level 5 Artifact Research earlier today before it dropped so that appears to be the gate.
Just jumped from Dalaran with Goblin Glider Kit and landed right on top of him. Easy fight, just remember to glide to him as soon as you stop spinning, dps...rinse, repeat.

Easy peasy.
got it guys thank you all been trying to get this from day one
09/25/2016 02:27 PMPosted by Brincubus
Just jumped from Dalaran with Goblin Glider Kit and landed right on top of him. Easy fight, just remember to glide to him as soon as you stop spinning, dps...rinse, repeat.

Easy peasy.

You can also do it with the Rocfeather Kite. Jumped from the battle pet area and got to Downfall. Managed to get it on the first try. :D