Candrael's Charm v5

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
Talked to a guy who had it, said all you need is AK 5 and glide to Downfall... what a disappointing turnout for the mystery
Just posting to confirm like others, not sure if it mattered but I hit AK5, Illidan quests popped up, completed them then went and killed stuff in Suramar, had no luck getting the charm inside the city itself, it dropped off a demon in fel hold.

Despite this being easier than originally thought I just wanted to thank everyone that spent time investigating this, through your posting of in-game clues and lore I learnt alot along the way so it was a cool journey.

Thanks again!
I told people all it took on beta was the charm then kill downfall and i got downvoted
Is the charm even still in the game? Having just obtained the appearance by gliding to Downfall from Dalaran, I'm forced to wonder what sort of purpose it may actually serve.
Posting that I completed the Illidan quests and AK5 today, and took a jump off the edge of Dalaran to kill Downfall.

I now have the Guise of the Deathwalker :D
You don't need to do Illidan's latest quest by the way lads. I went out to suramar the second I got AK5, farmed for about two hours, then glided from highmountain and got it. Still finishing up the Illidan stuff right now.
It looks fantastic. Happy hunting to all of those who don't yet have it! Totally worth the effort. Thanks to those who spent the time grinding and looking for what may trigger it!
09/25/2016 07:29 PMPosted by Eldrethana
Totally worth the effort

What effort?
I can confirm, after hitting AK5 and gliding down from Highmountain the skin will drop.
anyone gotten charm while not on a world quest yet?
09/25/2016 06:54 PMPosted by Stereoninja
Is the charm even still in the game? Having just obtained the appearance by gliding to Downfall from Dalaran, I'm forced to wonder what sort of purpose it may actually serve.

I don't think the charm drops anymore to be honest, the name of the mob "Downfall" suggests falling/gliding down to him.
09/24/2016 10:53 PMPosted by Edgelord
Im still the cooler edgelord *dramtic hair flip*

Lmao
So apparently the downfall method just got hotfixed and the charm is needed now. Not sure if this is 100% accurate info.
09/25/2016 10:36 PMPosted by Edgelørd
So apparently the downfall method just got hotfixed and the charm is needed now. Not sure if this is 100% accurate info.
When? i got it about an hour ago from gliding down from high mountain and i didn't need a charm.
Just did it can confirm that if you have AK5 you can glide to downfall and get the appearance
Whoever thought gating it behind artifact power would be fun and exciting is incredibly dense. There are so many other ways they could have made it interesting than just "wait a few weeks and here you go."
If they had the hidden world demons required for the charm to drop and require the charm to be in your inventory, it would have been much more creative.
Stupid thing keeps bugging and I "fall" off the disturbed air. Then need to run all the way back to start again.

Is there a trick to not falling off?
09/25/2016 11:20 PMPosted by Randori
Stupid thing keeps bugging and I "fall" off the disturbed air. Then need to run all the way back to start again.

Is there a trick to not falling off?

Constantly jump up while in the disturbed air so you're always slightly above Downfall.
Thanks will give it a go!
Is there an option to turn of the highlighter outline? It's okay zoomed in, but when I zoom out it looks liked a dotted line. I have my setting at Ultra/10.

There could be something in the setting, perhaps?