Large Vile Slime Warzone

Paladin
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
getting a blue response is as good as getting the vile to spawn lmao
10/01/2016 05:13 AMPosted by Kradlord
not only is it limited to a 5man tag its faction tagged too

Everyone is spamming their AOE, it impossible to even get a tag... Seriously, if i got my AK like early by a day, this wouldn't be a problem, those have their AK late by a day or two, is going to have a hell camping for it...
I was one of those unfortunate people who had work and missed a day of my Artifact knowledge, i have to wait 7 hours to get the AK required for the quest. This is going to be one hell of a time
Slime should be a lower spawn time. Way too many people, plus I want to be out having fun in the new expansion. We get how to get it now, Blizzard. We got up to this part. Why make it hell at this point. Other classes have rather simple requirements.
Originally the slime would spawn every 20 mins to an hour. The long spawn time was only recently implemented so its totally intentional on their end.
It seems CM's dont even bother reading class forums, their atention is mostly at GD.
And there's a thread with it already..

We need to get something going here, it's so absurd no matter where I server jump the same situation (not the same people) spaming aoe after aoe no matter what.
10/01/2016 10:57 AMPosted by Kaesho
Originally the slime would spawn every 20 mins to an hour. The long spawn time was only recently implemented so its totally intentional on their end.

Well this is kind of over kill...
My slime spawned at exactly 16 hrs after the previous kill.
Waited 9 hours at the spawn and then it randomly phased me to another server. I hate everything right now. Who thought this would be a "FUN" idea?
This crap is crazy and needs a faster respawn!!!!
Been waiting for quite awhile on my own server. We're nearing the 16 hour mark.

I really just want this to end.
Ok, now that this is done :

http://imgur.com/a/Bq6G3

I'll tell you all a very easy way to get a slime kill. I've spawned 2 slimes this way, got my own philactery and got 4 others theirs.

First grab the add-on : https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/crossrealmassist

Type /cra to pop up the UI, use Quick join. Wait to phase for 5 seconds. It doesn't always phase you due to how new Cross-realm works. After 5 seconds, leave group (unless you find a slime in that group!).

Rinse and repeat. At some point, WPL is so over-crowded and all the existing CRZs so full, that leaving a group will create a brand new CRZ just for you!

Congrats, the slime will be there. Takes about 10-15 minutes of joining/leaving groups.

If you do get a new CRZ, start a group, invite 4 other Paladins, and have at it. Then get ready to start the Hate thread about Fishing.

811 casts it took.
Fairly certain the spawn time isn't that long, There is just an issue with the phasing.

Has anyone actually seen it pop while camping? or seen it when they joined a new phase, got put into a new phase while standing there?
10/01/2016 11:32 AMPosted by Berith

This addon tends to bug alot with the QJoin feature.

You paint it too easy, yet it's not.
10/01/2016 11:32 AMPosted by Berith
Ok, now that this is done :

http://imgur.com/a/Bq6G3

I'll tell you all a very easy way to get a slime kill. I've spawned 2 slimes this way, got my own philactery and got 4 others theirs.

Type /cra to pop up the UI, use Quick join. Wait to phase for 5 seconds. It doesn't always phase you due to how new Cross-realm works. After 5 seconds, leave group (unless you find a slime in that group!).

Rinse and repeat. At some point, WPL is so over-crowded and all the existing CRZs so full, that leaving a group will create a brand new CRZ just for you!

Congrats, the slime will be there. Takes about 10-15 minutes of joining/leaving groups.

If you do get a new CRZ, start a group, invite 4 other Paladins, and have at it. Then get ready to start the Hate thread about Fishing.

811 casts it took.

You sir a life savior thank you.
10/01/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Goatpuncher
Fairly certain the spawn time isn't that long, There is just an issue with the phasing.

Has anyone actually seen it pop while camping? or seen it when they joined a new phase, got put into a new phase while standing there?

I've been switched to random phases after awhile and have seen others pop in the phase confused because they were waiting for hours in their phase.
10/01/2016 12:13 PMPosted by Xyona
This addon tends to bug alot with the QJoin feature.

You paint it too easy, yet it's not.

So I guess I just got lucky spawning 2 slimes using it ?

By all means, don't use it, and wait 16 hours instead of the 2 times I got a slime in less than 15 minutes getting to where it spawns.
30+ minutes of hopping and it seems to be just rotating me through same realms. Have yet to see an empty one.
10/01/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Vaellon
30+ minutes of hopping and it seems to be just rotating me through same realms. Have yet to see an empty one.

I managed to get on a phase with only one ally who had it to about 5%
10/01/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Vaellon

Same...