Wut? No Mailboxes?

General Discussion
It seems Legion is lacking mailboxes, even in important areas where the emissarys are. Even the class halls are lacking them. Did Blizz decide mailboxes were for only the major cities?
My favorite area without a mailbox is Bradensbrook. Oh, it has a mailbox, but it's purely cosmetic. You can't actually use it, even once you've done their quest chain so they like you.

The blue dragons manage to have a functional mailbox, but not the people of Bradensbrook ;)
10/03/2016 02:27 AMPosted by Tiakatt
My favorite area without a mailbox is Bradensbrook. Oh, it has a mailbox, but it's purely cosmetic. You can't actually use it, even once you've done their quest chain so they like you.

The blue dragons manage to have a functional mailbox, but not the people of Bradensbrook ;)

Working mailboxes were a technology developed after the Bradensbrookers left Gilneas.

Before that, Mailboxes were a status symbol for the nobility.
10/03/2016 02:25 AMPosted by Mingtoi
It seems Legion is lacking mailboxes, even in important areas where the emissarys are. Even the class halls are lacking them. Did Blizz decide mailboxes were for only the major cities?

The Broken Isles Postal Service has been a little run down since the Great Sundering. For a while, the Tauren in Highmountain tried trying little bags of mail to birds, but they kept getting shot down by Vrykul that were venturing forth out of Stormheim. The Vrykul read the mail and saw that it was mostly cows trying to romance each other and were so disturbed by the prospect that the only place they really went for the next 10,000 years was Suramar.

The ghosts in Aszuna, on the other hand, only sent mail to Farondis, and it was all hate mail. Once they realized they all lived within walking distance of him, they decided that mail was a waste of time and just went into his little court and told him how much they hated him to his face.

Finally, the druids and Gilneans in Val'sharah, well, they were avoiding contact with anyone for bear and wolf purposes. I guess.
The employees of the APS (Azeroth Postal Service) went on strike when they were forced to time travel to and from Draenor in order to deliver mail.