@Outlaw Rogues

General Discussion
Prev 1 65 66 67 190 Next
10/17/2016 03:05 PMPosted by Joyia
10/17/2016 02:24 PMPosted by Garette

All of the comments at this point are "Where is my blue post?" or "Outlaw sucks" and literally nothing constructive.

I literally just saw a thread that was locked by Ornyx because it was just whining without constructive feedback.

Let's not follow the QQ path, let's get back on track and offer some suggestions.

I would like to see:

If you roll a SINGLE buff with Roll the Bones, you (in addition to the one buff you got) ALSO receive a buff that gives you a 4% chance PER COMBO POINT to generate an additional RtB buff. This effect could stack until you receive a minimum of 2 RtB buffs at which point it resets.

EX: If you roll a 6CP RtB and get only one (1) buff, you ALSO get a 24% chance at an additional buff on your next roll the bones. If you roll a second 5 CP RtB and get a single buff, that % chance would increase to 44%. This effect could persist out of combat, but loses X % chance every ~10-15 seconds until it depletes entirely.

I dunno, the idea may not actually work - I'm no game dev, but let's start at least trying to be productive with our feedback.

Pretty sure 40 out of 60 pages have some sort of observation/point on how to help outlaw. I know I posted 4 or 5 times with suggestions or highlighting issues with the spec. Now I'm just annoyed, and knowing they're gonna glance at the last 2 pages and write the whole thread off as trash.

It's complete poop.

Pretty much what my friend here said. There is no point in keeping the constructive feedback if all thats gonna do its get buried. The logs are there, the feedback from your player base is there, the only thing that is not there is the desire from blizzard to fix their mistake or at least own up to it.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/

OH MY GOD!!

and they nerfed us!!...

yes! so good fix... im really enjoying
10/17/2016 04:48 PMPosted by Canuz
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/10/

OH MY GOD!!

and they nerfed us!!...

yes! so good fix... im really enjoying

i want to change my class... i want to be DH
THX BLIZZ.. OUTLAW ITS SOOOO FUN!!!... THEY ALL WANT ME! THEY ALL LOVE ME!...
I see a few posts saying we should stick to only constructive feed back. While I agree with this, please understand that most posts here are to keep the thread on the first page and alive.

I personally feel we have adequately outlined our issues and many many possible solutions. Now, it's just remaining squeaky so we get some oil.

Stay Strong!

edit: Also, keep this up on other sites and twitter as well!
10/14/2016 04:35 PMPosted by Lilaia
#OutlawRogues
#RolltheBones
#FixIt

FIX. IT.

As a fire mage, I support this message
I think i would like to see the nerfs reverted from the previous patch until we can get a rework for roll the bones. Other than that i think Roll The Bones should be changed in some way to make it less punishing. It could be Roll protection of some sort or maybe make it a flat 2 or 3 buffs out of the 6 with a random jackpot chance to get all 6 .Also maybe take some of the damage out of the buffs and put it into our kit somewhere so that way when we get 6 buffs it isn't going to make our dps too good to where we outshine every class in the game.
I've sent off another round of questions for developers on the topic of Outlaw and our plans/goals moving into 7.1.

You guys will be the first to know when I hear anything, of course. Hoping to have something to share tomorrow.
10/17/2016 06:34 PMPosted by Ornyx
I've sent off another round of questions for developers on the topic of Outlaw and our plans/goals moving into 7.1.

You guys will be the first to know when I hear anything, of course. Hoping to have something to share tomorrow.
I don't understand why it took you just a day to get answers on the Paladin changes which will now be reverted, but after weeks and weeks you have nothing for us?

What do the devs do when you give them our feedback, do they dump it in the trash and laugh or what?

HUUUURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
10/17/2016 06:37 PMPosted by Stabriel

I don't understand why it took you just a day to get answers on the Paladin changes which will now be reverted, but after weeks and weeks you have nothing for us?

What do the devs do when you give them our feedback, do they dump it in the trash and laugh or what?

There are some cases where we just don't have anything to share.

Not every spec is necessarily being worked on when I approach the developers with a question. Sometimes it takes some time for the class team to figure out the path forward for a particular spec, then, when I am able to parse that information, I come to share it here.

The Paladin answer was simple, and we found out today that the change was being reverted for now, with a possible redesign down the line. That's a simple message to that community.

Game design isn't as circular as you may think it is, and feedback doubly so.

We wanted feedback and we have it. Being acknowledged is the first step and communication lines are restored for now. Lets keep the dialogue civil and open.
10/17/2016 06:41 PMPosted by Deadsilent

HUUUURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
Don't celebrate too soon, he said the same thing three weeks ago and nothing happened.
10/17/2016 06:43 PMPosted by Ornyx
...I don't understand why it took you just a day to get answers on the Paladin changes which will now be reverted, but after weeks and weeks you have nothing for us?

Not every spec is necessarily being worked on when I approach the developers with a question. Sometimes it takes some time for the class team to figure out the path forward for a particular spec, then, when I am able to parse that information, I come to share it here.

The Paladin answer was simple, and we found out today that the change was being reverted for now, with a possible redesign down the line. That's a simple message to that community.

just thought that us classes and specs who are at the bottom (And Outlaw is absolute very bottom) would be higher on the priority list. But it's been a month or so now and nothing for us, but Paladins (Who are well above average) get their concerns addressed immediately.

So how is this stuff prioritized? Because I believe in the popular theory, which is Blizzard put the classes they play first and foremost. And I have a pretty damn good feeling that none of the dev team play Outlaw.
10/17/2016 06:46 PMPosted by Stabriel
<span class="truncated">...</span>

just thought that us classes and specs who are at the bottom (And Outlaw is absolute very bottom) would be higher on the priority list. But it's been a month or so now and nothing for us, but Paladins (Who are well above average) get their concerns addressed immediately.

So how is this stuff prioritized? Because I believe in the popular theory, which is Blizzard put the classes they play first and foremost. And I have a pretty damn good feeling that none of the dev team play Outlaw.
No specifics to share, but with how many developers work on WoW, I am 100% sure every class and spec is represented a multitude of times. Saying anything less would seem silly.
Bah...tried to catch him before he left.

First off thanks for the reply. I'm sure you are busy and we appreciate that you can relay our feed back. I hope that we hear from you tomorrow with some news whether it is good or bad as long as we are kept in the loop everything will be great.
Ornyx putting in overtime. If only everyone was this dedicated.