How's WPvP on BH?

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
09/22/2016 06:32 PMPosted by Blom
We lead, you follow.

The only thing you lead is the line at your local Golden Corral.
09/22/2016 07:36 PMPosted by Sarasuvati
09/22/2016 06:32 PMPosted by Blom
We lead, you follow.

The only thing you lead is the line at your local Golden Corral.

This thread is about TE being racist. Please stay on topic.
Patriots winning w/ 3rd string QB. Go Pats!
09/22/2016 06:49 PMPosted by Articons
No point in wasting any more time on somebody that thinks standing up for minorities against people that actively wish they never existed is against the law and sees no point in it. You and your guild are horrible people. Plus I get off work in 10 minutes and will be busy playing when I get home.

He never said that. He said that everyone should be free to say what they want to say. Of course, people are free to confront them about what they've said if it's uneducated drivel, and then make fun of them when they can't support their "arguments." In TE, we fully support your right to put your foot in your mouth.
No point in wasting any more time on somebody that thinks standing up for minorities against people that actively wish they never existed is against the law and sees no point in it. You and your guild are horrible people. Plus I get off work in 10 minutes and will be busy playing when I get home.

Who's the coward now? When your ideas are challenged, you defend them only so long as it is convenient to do so. Pathetic.
09/22/2016 08:56 PMPosted by Tremorik
In TE, we fully support your right to put your foot in your mouth.
lol we're aware of that.
09/23/2016 05:05 AMPosted by Dretaiv

Who's the coward now? When your ideas are challenged, you defend them only so long as it is convenient to do so. Pathetic.

Heeeeeey giiiiirrrrrllll, I'm back at work now. I can waste more time arguing with you about how you pride yourself on and enjoy having bigots in your life while you support the hate they spew.
09/23/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Articons
09/23/2016 05:05 AMPosted by Dretaiv

Heeeeeey giiiiirrrrrllll, I'm back at work now. I can waste more time arguing with you about how you pride yourself on and enjoy having bigots in your life while you support the hate they spew.

Did you just assume my gender? /sarcasm
But really, I'm male. Add me if you actually want to talk.
LOL THIS THREAD

people still get butthurt over internet words in 2016. it's the current year guys come on, grow a pair
09/21/2016 01:43 AMPosted by Omnos
Hey Omnos here, best hunter on the server.

Bleeding Hollow used to be a very good world pvp server. But since they re-worked the racial abilities when Legion launched, more players transferred over to horde. The current numbers show that Bleeding Hollow population is 83% Horde (level 110 characters on the server), This makes world pvp terrible unbalanced. Alliance simply get ganked everywhere because Horde have the numbers. basically, every world quest hub that you go to in the Broken Isles, there are almost 10 Horde for every 1 Alliance.

Here is a link to the server population:
https://realmpop.com/us-bleeding-hollow.html

This makes it so that Horde players are never afraid to attack Alliance players, because if they start to loose the fight 1 v 1, they will run away and you will get swarmed by a few other Horde players who are thinking "hey that Alliance player is attacking a Horde player! Kill him!".

But Alliance have always been outnumbered on this server (not this extreme before), and it was never a problem because the Alliance on this server generally had better players than the Horde.

If you wish to come to this server for PvP, I recommend against it. If you go horde, you will never e challenged and therefor will never have fun. And igf you go Alliance, you will constantly be outnumbered at a disadvantage and won't have fun.

Right now, neither faction is having fun with the current population imbalance.

That being said. Check out this video to get a tiny glimpse into the world PvP on Bleeding Hollow, through the eyes of Omnos, the best hunter on the server, and his guild <GankSpank>, one of the best pvp guilds on Bleeding Hollow, with the most active female player base in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyXWSbodbrk

Also, if you do come to Bleeding Hollow, here is what you should know:
Best/ most active Alliance guilds (in no particular order):
<GankSpank>
<Grieffers Inc>
<Fire Exia>
<Alliance Vanguard>

Note: Stay away from <Enclave>. A lot of their members are bigots. I won't go into detail here.

Horde:
<Ironwold Clan>
<The Blacktooth Grin>

The rest are not noteworthy.

Hope this helps.

-Omnos
"The Face of Bleeding Hollow PvP"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Omnos/pvp#bgs

HAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA I CAN'T BREATHE
09/21/2016 06:17 AMPosted by Chogandh
09/21/2016 01:43 AMPosted by Omnos

Note: Stay away from <Enclave>. A lot of their members are bigots. I won't go into detail here.

You're correct about people switching to horde. I would completely disagree with your "stay away from TE". Perhaps I would agree if you prefer safe spaces, think everyone deserves a trophy and believe in general c*ckery.[/quote]

I think I know why Omnos says stay away from The Enclave, 2 minutes of guild chat is all one needs to know and I quote Omnos, that TE are "bigots"
09/21/2016 06:29 PMPosted by Tremorik
09/21/2016 06:17 PMPosted by Irishgg
I like how i camp Enclave members leveling. Theyr guildies never show up. So your guild mate has to make a level 1 and beg me to stop. He died 18 times that night. I must kill 5 of you kids a day.

Hush now, the dream beckons.

So... you attack people, who you claim are Enclave members, knowing they can't fight back effectively at all, and then feel proud about it. If they actually were members of TE, and said anything at all in guild chat, there would have been a response.

Wait isn't that what you all do? Pot let me introduce you to Kettle.
09/22/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Pseudocool
09/22/2016 06:33 AMPosted by Chogandh
A blemish to humanity are those ferals that continue to riot in cities, I advise you to look at some videos of them on Charlotte and see if you can distinguish some similarities.

A bit off topic, but okay. You're citing illegal activity, but I'm talking about morals, standards, and decency. The types of hate speech I've seen from TE are completely unprovoked and intentionally phrased to degrade others based on their race or gender. You clearly have the bar set at rock bottom for yourself so I don't expect you to agree, but in my opinion, this stuff is definitely under the umbrella of being a blemish to humanity. If you're looking at people who are rioting and being violent towards others and thinking "compared to them, I'm not bad at all," or "what I'm doing isn't illegal so it's okay," which seems to be what you're doing, then it just goes to show that you're only putting in enough effort to be one step above repulsive.

and who like you Pseudo, think censorship of "hate speech" is the right way.

I support moderation, not censorship, but ultimately, I think that on their own, neither get at the core issue of peoples' naive, ignorant, simple minded views. Moderation needs to go hand-in-hand with education and accountability to be truly effective.

And if you think I'm just a racist TE member, look at the video of what Cam Newton was saying yesterday. He's right on point.

Are you trying to say that what Cam Newton said somehow gives TE a free pass to be racists?

WTF!! I actually agree with everything Pseudo just stated, tells how racist TE is when you get me to agree with Tinuviel 2.0.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749366124

All the proof you need that this !@#$ alive.
09/25/2016 11:45 AMPosted by Carrasco
Tinuviel 2.0.

There is no Tinuviel but Tinuviel which is me.
I shall suffer no imitation.
It's the best, but only because of us.

+ on topic, allies cry, get used to it.
Very unfair to alliance when I phase.
09/25/2016 11:42 AMPosted by Carrasco
09/21/2016 06:29 PMPosted by Tremorik

So... you attack people, who you claim are Enclave members, knowing they can't fight back effectively at all, and then feel proud about it. If they actually were members of TE, and said anything at all in guild chat, there would have been a response.

Wait isn't that what you all do? Pot let me introduce you to Kettle.

I guess you're right, the horde can't fight back effectively at all. Glad to see you're aware of it.
09/25/2016 02:20 PMPosted by Felladin
Very unfair to alliance when I phase.

Don't you have a guild to destroy for a sixth time?