Mythic+ "Tanks"

General Discussion
Seriosuly if you're a DH with not a point of vers and you respec to vengence just to get a spot in a grp... you are a bad person.
Inspect them before you start if you care enough.
10/04/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Frostyflaiks
Inspect them before you start if you care enough.

In case you need help, right-click their unit frame > "inspect"
You'd have to amass huge piles of Vers for it to have any major effect. If they're getting their face smashed in, they need to ask themselves what they're doing wrong.
A lot of people in M+ that I've pugged try and add me and tell me I'm one of the best tanks they have ever ran with. I stack critical, because tank damage matters in M+.

With the countless 7-10's I've done, vers isn't necessary at all. Check my armory.

Try again.
https://i.gyazo.com/0e215ee8188234913627adec97881e5b.png
10/04/2016 07:36 AMPosted by Syny
A lot of people in M+ that I've pugged try and add me and tell me I'm one of the best tanks they have ever ran with. I stack critical, because tank damage matters in M+.

With the countless 7-10's I've done, vers isn't necessary at all. Check my armory.

Try again.

I'd say having some vers can be helpful, cause it does also help our damage, and our healing, alongside more mitigation
I do love crit myself, but I've decided to drop some in favour of vers (although my crit was like 38%)
...you are a bad person.

This probably has more to do with it way before gearing comes into play.
10/04/2016 07:41 AMPosted by Nuhjidemon

Try again.

I'd say having some vers can be helpful, cause it does also help our damage, and our healing, alongside more mitigation
I do love crit myself, but I've decided to drop some in favour of vers (although my crit was like 38%)

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying vers isn't good, I'm just saying it takes way too much vers to make it great for me to want to invest all of my stats into it.

Try again.
https://i.gyazo.com/0e215ee8188234913627adec97881e5b.png
you are also 869 ilvl, i don't think "demon hunters that go from havoc to vengeance just to get a spot into the run" are gonna match up to that
10/04/2016 07:45 AMPosted by Syny
10/04/2016 07:41 AMPosted by Nuhjidemon

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not saying vers isn't good, I'm just saying it takes way too much vers to make it great for me to want to invest all of my stats into it.

guess it all depends on what you're aiming for
if you check my armoury, you'd clearly see I've sacrificed haste in favour of vers
other than that though my mastery and crit are in a spot I'm happy with
Pretty sure you just had a bad tank.
I'm a verse haste tank myself. The verse is a nice thing to have. The damage reduction is noticable once you're above 10%
10/04/2016 07:08 AMPosted by Dbrb
Seriosuly if you're a DH with not a point of vers and you respec to vengence just to get a spot in a grp... you are a bad person.

If you're doing M+ to the point that it matters that badly, just... inspect them before you plug your keystone in.

And if it's not your keystone, why do you care? You get a free 40% shot at loot as long as you can complete the run, which you should still be able to, even if your tank is too squishy for you to pull freely without some CC.
I prioritize versatility, while maintaining a decent balance of crit and mastery behind it. I've been told that I'm a sturdy tank and in some situations need no help to sustain my health pool from the healer.