Legion Reputation

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
they won't make rep account wide lol. They never did his in the history of the game... Maybe make rep rewards from withered training account wide

I mean why would you even want to farm anything but nightfallen rep to honored on your alts, pathfinder is account wide
Who is asking for that?
I am.
Highly Rated
10/05/2016 09:17 AMPosted by Reaperxive
They never did his in the history of the game...

They never did anything until they did it, so this is kind of a weird thing to say
Haven't seen anyone asking for that, but I see plenty asking for artifact knowledge to be (which also won't be changed since they have the internal catchup mechanism).
I can see them possibly adding some sort of catchup mechanism to deal with Nightfallen rep, since it takes quite a bit of effort to unlock those dungeons multiple times. That, or just relaxing the requirement to get into Arcway or Court of Stars if you've already done them on one toon.
They could do what they did in Pandaria, with those BoA rep things.
1. MoP did it already and it was very well received.
2. Tradeskills need rep for many factions to buy recipes.
3. Rep gains need to be implemented for alts once one character is at max.

My only gripe. If tradeskills didn't use rep, I wouldn't care.
10/05/2016 09:29 AMPosted by Melianthe
1. MoP did it already and it was very well received.
2. Tradeskills need rep for many factions to buy recipes.
3. Rep gains need to be implemented for alts once one character is at max.

My only gripe. If tradeskills didn't use rep, I wouldn't care.

Mop did not do this lol they only made rep increasing items account wide
I'd rather have commendations than account-wide rep. The +100% is enough to get me over the hump of motivation and actually adds content to the game, rather than taking it away.
Reputation will not be made account-wide, no, but we will be easing a couple of linked features with 7.1.

First, Court of Stars and The Arcway will now unlock account-wide once each individual dungeon is completed once on an account.

Second, World Quests will no longer have the "friendly" reputation unlock requirement for secondary/alt characters. Once you hit 110 on an alt, you will immediately receive a quest to speak with Khadgar to receive your Flight Master's Whistle and unlock World Quests, as long as you've already unlocked World Quests on your main.

Hope this answers your concerns! :)
10/05/2016 04:44 PMPosted by Ornyx
Reputation will not be made account-wide, no, but we will be easing a couple of linked features with 7.1.

First, Court of Stars and The Arcway will now unlock account-wide once each individual dungeon is completed once on an account.

Second, World Quests will no longer have the "friendly" reputation unlock requirement for secondary/alt characters. Once you hit 110 on an alt, you will immediately receive a quest to speak with Khadgar to receive your Flight Master's Whistle and unlock World Quests, as long as you've already unlocked World Quests on your main.

I prolly know the answer to this but... Any idea when 7.1 might drop? I would love to see a rough timeline for that patch and raid release schedules.

I do appreciate this info btw :)

Holy moly the QoL changes. Thank god for that first part.
I did not play pandara but I did notice you get an item for anglers that gives all toons on your account +100% once one has got to revered with them.
Are we all just saying that did not happen now?
Thank you for the news!
Saddest thing about Legion reputation is that there is no exalted mount reward.

I prolly know the answer to this but... Any idea when 7.1 might drop? I would love to see a rough timeline for that patch and raid release schedules.

Nothing to share, but 7.1 is up on the PTR!

That will be a very nice change, thank you!
10/05/2016 04:48 PMPosted by Degrot
I did not play pandara but I did notice you get an item for anglers that gives all toons on your account +100% once one has got to revered with them.
Are we all just saying that did not happen now?

That would be the special 'Commendation', available from good ol' Nat Pagle,stationed at the Angler's dock. Once youhit Revered, on the first toon, you can buy it, click on it and you get X2 rep bonus for Angler quests, account wide.

That what you meant?

Nothing to share, but 7.1 is up on the PTR!

Thank you!