Classic Server Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 451 Next
the only reason i still subed is I thought legacy was coming. this expansion is TERRIBLE. im done with blizzard games.

seriously blizzard, curse you for the beyond-asinine actions around this topic.

I'll be on nostalrius from here on out.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The sub numbers speak volumes about the quality of ANY game. You are literally dense if you believe the people unsubbing are just doing it in a fit. I've seen the most hardcore people quit because it isn't challenging anymore. Everything about this game has changed and that is why you are seeing people leave as frequently as they do.

Also, you are talking about us being impatient? We've waited 6 months since Nost has been shut down. We've waited months since the blizzard meeting. We've waited YEARS since Brack said "You think you do, but you don't" at Blizzcon to a fan asking about classic servers. I'm sorry that we don't take too kindly to this stringing along BS that blizzard has been doing. You are clearly uneducated regarding this subject. Do your research and come back. Good try though!
Oh, so because you don't accept the fact people are just impatient and don't agree with me somehow I'm uneducated? Hmm what a funny blank insult! lol I've done my research on sub numbers etc, I've played since Vanilla. I know exactly what I'm talking about, it's the exact same group of people every expansion.. they come back play for 3 days. Then complain and unsub because the game isn't perfect, what's funny is I'm starting to think you're one of those people. And don't talk to be about patience.. lol don't you even try it.. Demon Hunters were a class people have been wanting since BC.. And here people are.. subbed anyways regardless of how long it took, including you. It's clear tons of people are just impatient, yes waiting sucks.. but if everything takes time you know. It can't all be done at the drop of a hat. Yeah, I want legacy servers too. But I'm not going to sit here and just assume Blizzard gave up, or make threats at them like the multiple immature people who are posting. If you seriously think sub numbers are somehow judging the quality of the game, then why on earth are you sitting here telling me sub numbers judge the quality of the game.. yet at the same time trying to say the only reason there are a lot of sub numbers is because of new expansions? Quite funky logic you have there..

That's interesting that you would make that assumption considering I've been actively subbed to retail since Vanilla and haven't even thought about quitting until WoD. I actually followed through with quitting for a portion of WoD because it was so bad, yet I'm the type that comes back for a few days and quits? You are wrong on so many levels. If we are going to make assumptions about character, I may as well join in on the fun, right?

I'm assuming you are the kind of person that has the mentality of "I DUN LIKE LEGACY SERVERS SO U SHOULDNT EITHER!!1!!"

You are actually toxic. I don't mind if people enjoy Legion. Hell, I love when Blizzard is successful because they've kept me enjoying the game for so long, but it's a slap in the face when they don't listen to their community. It's also a slap in the face to see people that are so against something just because they don't like it. Do I go on a witch hunt because somebody enjoys retail? Nah and you shouldn't either. If something doesn't concern you then stay out of it.

I'm subbed because my time hasn't run out yet. I pay with WoW Tokens. The time left doesn't instantly disappear but I wouldn't expect you to know that considering the taste of Blizzard's taint is still fresh in your mouth piece homie.
I don't believe anything in here not even from blizzard they may pull what sony did FFX 7 remake.
Oh well...
I better go get that noose tied.
Looks like I can cancel my sub then and move to Nos when it opens. This would obviously not be the case if Blizzard offered the services that the community clearly asks for.
<span class="truncated">...</span> Oh, so because you don't accept the fact people are just impatient and don't agree with me somehow I'm uneducated? Hmm what a funny blank insult! lol I've done my research on sub numbers etc, I've played since Vanilla. I know exactly what I'm talking about, it's the exact same group of people every expansion.. they come back play for 3 days. Then complain and unsub because the game isn't perfect, what's funny is I'm starting to think you're one of those people. And don't talk to be about patience.. lol don't you even try it.. Demon Hunters were a class people have been wanting since BC.. And here people are.. subbed anyways regardless of how long it took, including you. It's clear tons of people are just impatient, yes waiting sucks.. but if everything takes time you know. It can't all be done at the drop of a hat. Yeah, I want legacy servers too. But I'm not going to sit here and just assume Blizzard gave up, or make threats at them like the multiple immature people who are posting. If you seriously think sub numbers are somehow judging the quality of the game, then why on earth are you sitting here telling me sub numbers judge the quality of the game.. yet at the same time trying to say the only reason there are a lot of sub numbers is because of new expansions? Quite funky logic you have there..

That's interesting that you would make that assumption considering I've been actively subbed to retail since Vanilla and haven't even thought about quitting until WoD. I actually followed through with quitting for a portion of WoD because it was so bad, yet I'm the type that comes back for a few days and quits? You are wrong on so many levels. If we are going to make assumptions about character, I may as well join in on the fun, right?

I'm assuming you are the kind of person that has the mentality of "I DUN LIKE LEGACY SERVERS SO U SHOULDNT EITHER!!1!!"

You are actually toxic. I don't mind if people enjoy Legion. Hell, I love when Blizzard is successful because they've kept me enjoying the game for so long, but it's a slap in the face when they don't listen to their community. It's also a slap in the face to see people that are so against something just because they don't like it. Do I go on a witch hunt because somebody enjoys retail? Nah and you shouldn't either. If something doesn't concern you then stay out of it.
Right here, it's completely obvious you're just sniping at me at this point. And you have not even read my posts. Time and time again I've said how happy I was with Legion, and I wanted to play legacy servers.. I'm talking about the people who are making threats and accusations. You're calling me uneducated as blankly as you state, yet you can't even back up your own post by actually reading the posts I've stated earlier.. and your quote. "I wouldn't expect you to know that considering the taste of Blizzard's taint is still fresh in your mouth piece homie." Says the guy who's sitting here bashing on blizzard claiming their expansions are garbage, and somehow has been keeping an active sub since vanilla. How ironic. And never, ever, ever did I say I was against legacy servers on here on this thread at all.. The only thing I disliked, is seeing people assume blizzard gave up. Or seeing people throw threats at blizzard because they're impatient. That was what I was talking about, not whatever weird crap you're pulling out of your wazoo dude. Also LOL what are you doing Newpjr, asking your guildies to come down vote me 6 times each? Wow, they really do have small peens. :) The guild name speaks for itself. It's interesting how nearly all my comments somehow equal out to exactly 2 or 6 down votes. Feeling burned are you? That or the WoW community still has the same amount of idiots as it did in Wrath, or it's just the same idiots. For example people who think it's wise to talk about politics in trade chat, and tunnel vision in battlegrounds. It's fine, down vote my comments all you like, it doesn't change the fact you guys are pirates and impatient jerks. At least I pay for my games, and actually support the developers. Unlike some people who complain about a game they're playing for free anyways.. lmao
Well, guess I'll be turning my bloods in for my guild to get mats tomorrow, and then I'll be out for good. 100% sick of blizzards incompetence with balancing, and even more sick of their complete inability to listen to their customers...sorry, I forgot we're just guest in their own little world, doesn't matter if we pay or not. Been playing this game with different accounts since 2004, but I honestly hope it tanks now. Blizzard has gone from a passionate company, to a money hungry, ego-driven company.
Bump
10/24/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Hutta
Bump

...did you just bump a sticky?
I cant wait till blizz says no or yes, just so all this !@#$%ing can quit

Right here, it's completly obvious you're just sniping at me at this point. And you have not even read my posts. Time and time again I've said how happy I was with Legion, and I wanted to play legacy servers.. I'm talking about the people who are making threats and accusations. You're calling me uneducated as blankly as you state, yet you can't even back up your own post by actually reading the posts I've stated earlier.. and your quote. "I wouldn't expect you to know that considering the taste of Blizzard's taint is still fresh in your mouth piece homie." Says the guy who's sitting here bashing on blizzard claiming their expansions are garbage, and somehow has been keeping an active sub since vanilla. How ironic.

Ehh, read all of them again, still uneducated and dense. I've kept an active sub since vanilla, yeah, not sure where I said all of their expacs were garbage. I said WoD was as well as legion, but wod/legion = all expacs, right? I stay subbed because I have hope that they'll fix everything they've broken over the years but as time goes by I've been seeing how it's been the complete opposite.

2ez

Edit: you edit your posts a lot. If you gotta second guess it you're probably wrong. I'm done arguing with a mindless sheep though. Stay dense and uneducated my friend.
10/24/2016 07:50 PMPosted by Newpjr
... Right here, it's completly obvious you're just sniping at me at this point. And you have not even read my posts. Time and time again I've said how happy I was with Legion, and I wanted to play legacy servers.. I'm talking about the people who are making threats and accusations. You're calling me uneducated as blankly as you state, yet you can't even back up your own post by actually reading the posts I've stated earlier.. and your quote. "I wouldn't expect you to know that considering the taste of Blizzard's taint is still fresh in your mouth piece homie." Says the guy who's sitting here bashing on blizzard claiming their expansions are garbage, and somehow has been keeping an active sub since vanilla. How ironic.

Ehh, read all of them again, still uneducated and dense. I've kept an active sub since vanilla, yeah, not sure where I said all of their expacs were garbage. I said WoD was as well as legion, but wod/legion = all expacs, right? I stay subbed because I have hope that they'll fix everything they've broken over the years but as time goes by I've been seeing how it's been the complete opposite.

2ez
Still blank insults because you have nothing else to cover your mistakes. If you read them, you would have known I never said I was against legacy servers. Number one. Number two, you were just earlier trying to have me agree to with you because you stated the reason people were leaving and coming back each expansion is because the expansions were garbage. So yes, you were calling them garbage. I just didn't agree with you, plain and simple.
:(
10/24/2016 07:48 PMPosted by Discordian
10/24/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Hutta
Bump

This isn't average stupid, it's advanced stupid
<span class="truncated">...</span> Right here, it's completly obvious you're just sniping at me at this point. And you have not even read my posts. Time and time again I've said how happy I was with Legion, and I wanted to play legacy servers.. I'm talking about the people who are making threats and accusations. You're calling me uneducated as blankly as you state, yet you can't even back up your own post by actually reading the posts I've stated earlier.. and your quote. "I wouldn't expect you to know that considering the taste of Blizzard's taint is still fresh in your mouth piece homie." Says the guy who's sitting here bashing on blizzard claiming their expansions are garbage, and somehow has been keeping an active sub since vanilla. How ironic.

2ez

Edit: you edit your posts a lot. If you gotta second guess it you're probably wrong. I'm done arguing with a mindless sheep though. Stay dense and uneducated my friend.
Says the guy who edits his posts as well. Speak for yourself. And no, you're done arguing with me because you're the mindless sheep, you realized how I pointed out you didn't even read my posts.. and tried to claim I was against legacy servers. Now that you (Might have actually read my earlier posts) you decide to call quits. Wise decision, it's best not to make yourself look more like a fool than you already do.
A large part of WoW died on December 7, 2010. I hate the Cata revamp. I hate my new broken legged night elf model that Legion shoved down my throat. I'd love to revisit my old character in the old world again. I would be happy to pay a sub fee on a legit Classic server on top of a Legion sub, tell your bean counters. I love the old gameplay and the classes (druid forever) and I could use cheetah form in any zone I want again!

So thanks for saying something. But still:

10/24/2016 07:54 PMPosted by Ehm
10/24/2016 07:54 PMPosted by Sunday

This isn't average stupid, it's advanced stupid

LOL honestly lost it, too funny.
Suck it, nostalgiafriends!
10/24/2016 08:03 PMPosted by Sweetspring
A large part of WoW died on December 7, 2010. I hate the Cata revamp. I hate my new broken legged night elf model that Legion shoved down my throat. I'd love to revisit my old character in the old world again. I would be happy to pay a sub fee on a legit Classic server on top of a Legion sub, tell your bean counters. I love the old gameplay and the classes (druid forever) and I could use cheetah form in any zone I want again!

So thanks for saying something. But still:

10/24/2016 07:54 PMPosted by Ehm

You can still go to the options menu and select view old models though. D:
Success, Your World of Warcraft® subscription has been canceled successfully.

Reason: other

LEGACY
----------

If Legion is what's getting in the way of Legacy, it's logical to unsub it. This expansion is now "the enemy."