People that quit, stop lurking the forums

General Discussion
This thread will be attracting negative people so prepare for the downvotes!

Seriously your !@#$ty opinions won't stop me from playing the game. Some people that quit lurk these forums for 10 hours a day making a numerous amount of posts and comments an hour saying how bad the game is and its going to die. They hunt any positive reviews and downvote them while hunting negative reviews and upvoting and praising them. Please go away
Look at this angry little white knight.
In before, "You can't tell me what to do!"
What if I quit playing, but keep my account active to post on the forums? I did that in later WoD.
10/11/2016 01:26 PMPosted by Fatlover

People that "quit" are usually the white knights by definition
They can't help it if posting on the forums is more compelling than the game now can they?
You can't actually post in these forums without an active subscription of some kind. Game Card, Credit Card or Token.
GD is toxic. These obnoxious quitters are the reason the actually valuable feedback on the forums is overlooked by Blizz. Cause who want to sort through all the negative crap people post on here?
10/11/2016 01:25 PMPosted by Nerfmeharder
This thread will be attracting negative people so prepare for the downvotes!

Seriously your !@#$ty opinions won't stop me from playing the game. Some people that quit lurk these forums for 10 hours a day making a numerous amount of posts and comments an hour saying how bad the game is and its going to die. They hunt any positive reviews and downvote them while hunting negative reviews and upvoting and praising them. Please go away

What makes you sure they quit ?

This is fatlover's thing now; its his answer to nearly every post.

Which is funny because I have not seen this panda before today.
I've taken breaks from the game, but I still find entertainment in the forums, especially on Sundays. Other times, related to a specific in-game topic, you can sometimes find helpful information.
10/11/2016 01:29 PMPosted by Andomir
They can't help it if posting on the forums is more compelling than the game now can they?

This has a lot of truth to it. Sad but true.

Legion has some great parts, such great potential to appeal to all types of players. But they turned it into raid or die grind fest.

It feels like they took a great cut of beef, say Kobe beef, ground it and then made Hamburger helper out of it. What a waste.
meh, let them rage away.

At least they are making use of the subscription fee that they paid in advance; sadly they are spending that obsessing over a game that they no longer play.

I pity them, since those of us that enjoy playing are the only other ones that they can talk to. We are their support group since they can't talk to family or co-workers about how much they hate a game for hours and hours and hours.

Its is very sad that they hate seeing others enjoying the game, and spend their time raging om the forums, actually thinking their opinion would suddenly make others stop having fun.
Some people that quit lurk these forums for 10 hours a day making a numerous amount of posts and comments an hour saying how bad the game is and its going to die.

Once your sub is up you can't post here anymore.

/quack

Lol just take a look at this guys forum post history. That says it all
10/11/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Brahmina
In before, "You can't tell me what to do!"

You ca......

Oh. :(
10/11/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Duckypoo
Some people that quit lurk these forums for 10 hours a day making a numerous amount of posts and comments an hour saying how bad the game is and its going to die.

Once your sub is up you can't post here anymore.

/quack

Square does that with FF 14
I suspect you meant posting because lurking, by definition, is the opposite of posting.