Tarlna the Ageless won't spawn

Achievements
I don't know whether it's because of a bug or just abysmal RNG, but Tarlna the Ageless (a world boss in Draenor) has been nowhere to be found for an unreasonable amount of time. This is getting stupid; it's the only thing I still need to kill for my Pepe whistle.

I can't find very much reliable info on how Tarlna spawns. All I know for sure is that both Drov and Tarlna cannot both be up at the same time. That could mean any number of things.

Could it mean they alternate every week? Nope. I killed Drov last Friday, and he's still the only one I've ever seen.

Could it mean they alternate every day? Nope. I've checked several days in a row, and Drov is still the only one I've ever seen.

Could it mean that one spawns after the other is killed? Nope. I killed Drov again today and he respawned fifteen minutes later. (and a 15-minute spawn timer is the only other thing I see a lot of sources agree on)

Could it mean that a random one spawns every week, day, or kill? Who knows? That's theory A.

Theory B is that the system is bugged because it's outdated.

The ideal solution is to simply make them independent, and both spawn on their own regardless of the other. It's outdated content anyway, nobody's killing them for their loot.

Failing that, at least tell us what we need to do to get this elusive genesaur to spawn.
10/20/2016 12:50 PMPosted by Manabender
Failing that, at least tell us what we need to do to get this elusive genesaur to spawn.

Blizzard doesn't give game hints. Other then that if you think it's bugged you can submit a bug report (whether in game or make a post on the bug forums) and the Dev's can look into it.
Hello, I'm trying to finish the Pepe Achievement but it seems that Tarlna is not spawning at all. Drov was up last week and he's up again this week. Can you guys please fix this?

BUMP`
BUMPP
BUMP we've been looking for Tarlna For like a month. Its all my friend needs for her Pepe Whistle..this is a lil ridiculous, it shouldn't be alternating spawns in 7.2 lol
Yeah haha Tarlna is my last one too for my pepe whistle. :(
Looks like another week no Tarlna...
Tarlna is the last one needed for my pepe whistle aswell.. ive been farming this guy for several weeks now.. still nothing ive only been able to run into Drov. CAN BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS!
You know, I havnt started the achieve that would have me looking for Tarlna. But I have been trying to to get the achievement for the Shat harbor quest in my garrison and I havnt seen it for many months. Reminds me of when they put that patch in during WOD and the mage tower teleporter NPCs glitched. I dont think they ever fixed it. I eventually just destroyed the mage tower so Im not really sure. My stable also has a bug where it isnt crediting me for part of the achieve but isnt giving me any more quests. Havnt decided whether to submit a ticket or just redo it on an alt.

Dont think Bliz wants to revisit WOD and fix the mess that they left behind in that expansion.
You could buy a missive with Garrison Resources for the Shattrath Harbor quest.
So, he's definitely spawning. He's up this week on Dalaran server
Hate to necro this but this is still an issue at least for me. Month solid of Drov and my patience is waning. Been asking in general chat each week with no response from other realms to try and finally get this done. Now that Blizz nerfed realm hopping I have pretty much no chance of a workaround unless someone here can help.

Thanks to the bug, he really is the rarest Pepe. :^)
I only started the Pepe achievement 3 weeks ago. Since then I've gotten everything BUT Tarlna the Ageless... 3 weeks so far that I've been checking on a daily basis with only Drov spawning (I kill the guy every day). Blizzard really needs to fix this cause I would love to have the Pepe Whistle. :(
My guess is to wait until 7.3. There was a recent blue post stating that currently, world bosses on the broken isles spawned randomly. They said they would be implementing a change in 7.3 that causes the world bosses to spawn in a fixed order. I would hope, maybe even guess, that this tech would also apply to other randomly spawning world bosses. If it doesn't work then, you could make a suggestion to apply the same tech to these 2.
08/08/2017 08:41 AMPosted by Worgames
Hate to necro this but this is still an issue at least for me. Month solid of Drov and my patience is waning. Been asking in general chat each week with no response from other realms to try and finally get this done. Now that Blizz nerfed realm hopping I have pretty much no chance of a workaround unless someone here can help.

Thanks to the bug, he really is the rarest Pepe. :^)

It's the same boss across all servers.
please fix pepe needs his achievement
I have little faith that something like this would be fixed any sooner than they decided to take complaints about lfr garrosh loot seriously and take action. Look forward to someone maybe considering even paying attention to what anyone has to say a year from now, working on it a year after that and maybe managing to slip a fix in right before wow isn't a even a game anymore. Hyperbolic? Maybe. But for real, I have little faith in their desire to pay attention to people talking about old content anymore.

If a dev would like to prove me wrong, hey.. more power to you.
Drov again.
Great.
Yeah, Still no Tarlna. Just for kicks, I killed Drov on a different character in hope of getting Tarlna. Realm hopping doesn't work either.
RIP no tarlna :(