Tarlna the Ageless won't spawn

Achievements
Drov again. :^)
08/29/2017 09:35 AMPosted by Vashala
Drov again. :^)
Time to open a ticket on this. I kind of need Tarlna to get the permanent Pepe.
Argh. Anyone have news on this? I've been checking for weeks too.
they dont seem to want to fix Wod problems, i am having issues with not being able to get into Ashran and i cant catch any of the bait from Draenor, i report this and it just falls on deaf ears.
It's Drov this week.
09/05/2017 08:12 AMPosted by Vashala
It's Drov this week.

Thanks, saved me having to check yet again :(
Can confirm that Tarlna is up on the proudmoore server just killed him a few minutes ago.
09/06/2017 01:40 PMPosted by Phinix
Can confirm that Tarlna is up on the proudmoore server just killed him a few minutes ago.

This guy is telling the truth. Go get yer pepes. He should be up on all realms.
http://imgur.com/a/RcNby
Tarlna is up this week!! Go get your achievements!!!
Tarlna up on different weeks then Drov.

If Drov spawns then you know Tarlna isn't spawning.
3 weeks of Drov.... FML
How is this still an issue?
I've lost count how many weeks in a row I'm at where Drov is up and so no Tarlna.
I have taken to killing Drov, not because I want anything he drops, but just to show him how I'm feeling.
10/09/2018 08:27 PMPosted by Fitzbangle
3 weeks of Drov.... FML

Exactly how I feel :( Just want my Pepe darnit!
yikes. no tarlna this week either boys.
Tuesday 10/16/2018 Drov the Ruiner is up.
I spoke with a GM about this today and they provided some clarity.

The spawn timer was changed with patch 7.3.5 such that it changes on a daily basis rather than weekly. However, which world boss spawns is still random, so it's possible to see a long string of one boss on multiple subsequent days.

So this makes the hunt simple. Check in once a day and see if either Drov or Tarlna is up. I can't be both and it resets every day.

The spawn timer is still 15-20 minutes so at least you don't need to wait around all day either. Worst case scenario is 30 minutes every day to see.
JUST killed Proudmoore-US
2018 and still no Drov or Tarlna…...CMON BLIZZARD SERIOUSLY WE KNOW WOD WAS A MISTAKE YOU WOULD LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING TO FORGET....KINDA LIKE THAT CHICK I WENT HOME WITH LAST NIGHT BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT DRUNKEN CHOICE I MADE AND YOU DO TO
showed up today, come get your cheevos boys

if you can't find pepe in your garrison, thats because he is near your graveyard dressed as a scarecrow. you'll still get credit for the kill.