Double Doom Golden Trait Idea

Death Knight
Make it where when it procs, it'll automatically fire the deathcoils. I remember when blood was a DPS spec back in Wrath how they had sudden doom do that. This is also assuming more tuning to its damage is done. Even after the 50% increase, it still hits like a bag of feathers.
Double Doom: When Sudden Doom procs, it'll auto fire 2 Death Coils. Mwhahahahahaha
Side note: Why don't we raise our sword and have the 'deathy coily doomness' fire from the tip of our blade? Instead we swing it like a retard and it shoots out of... places?
I'd be okay with rng doom machine guns
I think the proc should just double the damage instead.
A big part of playing unholy is managing your resources, keeping 3 runes on cooldown at all times. If you can manage this well, youre doing good. The autofire death coils will basically remove that management from the spec on its own, since it procs so much, youll almost never have a rune on CD. And taking that out of the gameplay might make it a bit stale.
Death coil, in general, not just the Double Doom trait, needs some work. I've suggested in many posts that Death Coil should put a stacking DoT on the target, and instead of a chance of increasing rune regen and hoping you get lucky, it should just instantly give you 1 rune instead.
I believe this alone will fix a lot of the problems with unholy right now.
10/30/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Noolore
Double Doom: When Sudden Doom procs, it'll auto fire 2 Death Coils. Mwhahahahahaha
Side note: Why don't we raise our sword and have the 'deathy coily doomness' fire from the tip of our blade? Instead we swing it like a retard and it shoots out of... places?

Same reason mages don't use their artifact to fire their spells. >:(